THE WEDDING?? -Part 1-

3 years later....

It's the same boring day in JIDA, like another boring day, Guren walks slowly along the hallway with his  sword still attached on his hip. He stops walking after he realizes Sode no Shirayuki manifests himself, again.

"What's wrong?" He asked while looking at that pale entity, a tall young man in white purplish kimono, standing right in front of him.

"Do you forget something, today?" He frowned, and looked like he was really annoyed.

"What is it?" Guren furrowed his brow and tried to figure it out.

"Ahh!!! Don't tell me that you really forgot or what." Sode No Shirayuki wrapping his arm around his body with an annoyed face.

" Sode No Shirayuki wrapping his arm around his body with an annoyed face

"I really dont?"

Suddenly, Sode no Shirayuki jumps with him clenching his own fist.

"I know that the Ichinose House wants you to get married! They are also suggesting that you get married with that girl from Hanayori house! And! And! They are going to discuss it TODAY!" He said with an annoyed face.

"Then?" Guren asked him back with a rather relaxed face.

"Then? Then? Then????? WHAT!!! ARE YOU GOING TO AGREE!!!???You're going to marry that, GIRL!?" Sode no Shirayuki runs his finger into his hair and he almost wants to rip his own hair.

"Why is he so overdramatic??" Guren murmured by himself.

"Stop it will you?" Guren said with a soft smile on his lips, looking at Sode no Shirayuki, who almost lost his mind.

"How can I stop? You are going to get married, you promised- "Still pulling his hair and before he can finish his word Guren cuts his line.

"There's no need for me to do that..." He said,smiling.

"W-what?" Sode no Shirayuki, stopped pulling his own hair, and looking towards Guren, standing in front of him, chuckles.

"Enough, I have somewhere to go today. I don't think you need to come." He said, turning his face back from Sode no Shirayuki and starting to walk away.