-9-

Guren's POV
It's been 5 days since (Y/N) was admitted into the hospital. I failed. I failed once again. I fail to protect the one that i love. How stupid i am. How weak i am. If anything happen to (Y/N) i think i'll never forgive myself anymore. Its the third time i came to visit (Y/N) today. I am really worried about her. I hold (Y/N) hand while she still in her coma. How much i miss her eversince we're kid. I took out the rattan ring that i've make for both of us when we're kid. Literally i didnt show mine to her because i was shy. I hope she still keep her ring.

"If you keep your ring until we both grown up maybe we could marry each other."

"I promise i will never leave you."

That words always played inside my head whenever i see (Y/N). I was mad at (Y/N) because she really leave me for family business in Africa when we're 10. Even though i looked okay but actually i am not. Why dont she notice how hurt i am on that day? But, sometimes i feel guilty to (Y/N) i promised her not to leave her or forget about her. Now what? I lied to her, I promised that I never leave her. What bullshit i am.

Then a lump of mists came out of nowhere, its Mahiru.

"Hi Guren? I think theres something bothering your mind lately huh? Is it because of your first love? Remember Guren, you killed me, you promised to protect me, but you failed. Now, listen to me, I am only yours. This is the price that you have to pay and If you do listen to me ill give you power to protect anyone that you want. But you are all to me."

"I know. Dont worry Mahiru." Mahiru grin and vanished.

" Mahiru grin and vanished

I loved Mahiru so much. As she was a sun to my life, she's always there for me, but everythings changed when I know about her plan of overthrown her own family, the Hiragi and also the 'Seraph of the End' experiment that could wipe out almost all of the humanity. I could no accept something like that! But, am i able to do that, to stop everything? It was my fault that humanity are almost extinct. I just cant accept my own self anymore.

-End Of Guren's POV-

Ps: Hi so Guren is actually kind of childish and a bit ego(he love you or (Y/N) actually oopss i spoiled some interesting facts) to me but it sokay its sake for this story lmao. So basically for those who think, 'what actually Guren did?', well if I not mistaken (if my memory is good) he use the Seraph of the End experiment but he fail(he revived his friend). But please be noted that I change around 80% from the actual story okay! I hope you enjoy the story and sorry if there any mispelling,grammar error or whatsoever. Please be gentle to me! Thank you! Happy reading!