-10-

Its been a week since you admitted. You open your eyes slowly and see that you are in a hospital room. You try to lift yourself but you can't. Suddenly the door was open wide. It was Shinya. He's in casual attire today instead of wearing the JIDA uniform. Light blue long sleeve shirt,long black pant and pair of black shoe.

"(Y/N)! You're awake!" In his hand there was a bouquet of pink roses and he dropped the flower on the floor coming to you and hug you tight.

"Aaaa...sorry Shinya I cant breath!"

"Oh how worried i am! I'm glad you're ok! You know how much i miss you!" He hug you even tighter making you hard to breath.

"I know but...b..i gonna..diee..really!" Shinya finally release his hug and making you cough so bad.

"Im sorry! I just excited and happy and glad and-"

"Where's Guren? Is he ok?"

Shinya smiles happily to you and nodded.

"I see. Im glad his okay."

"He really worried about you. He even visit you 5 times a day! Everyday! And he even once sleep beside you."

"Sleep?! Beside me!?" You almost shout with your face reddened.

"Well-well dont be too excited it is because of me, i asked him to accompany you." Shinya told you with his hand running through his hair flipping it to the back.

"But why did you-"

"Its because i want you to be safe and-"

"Why dont you, accompany me instead of him?"

Shinya smiles and start to picking up the roses he dropped earlier.

"Well. I am quite busy."

"Are you ok with it?"

"What do you mean? Jealous?"

"....."

"Nah, im ok. As long as you're safe and happy thats enough for me." He said with smile on his face. But you know that he force his smile. A fake smile.

"Oh." You tilt your head down.

"But now! I am going to take care of you!"
He then tickles you making you laugh happily.

"Auch! Shinya you should be more careful!"

"Oh! Sorry!" He stop tickling you and sitting down next to you, stare you ,smiling widely and his eyes are bright.

Guren walked as fast as he could to your room with a bouquet of (Your fav flower) because he know how much you love that flower and after he reach your room he stop. He heard you laughing happily together with Shinya's voice. You both talk too much,Shinya did his great job in making people laugh and you seems enjoy it. He wanted to open the door but he didnt. Guren smiles as he know how happy you are but he cant see your smile but listen to your laugh already make him happy and his heart beats fast. He then leave the place because he dont want to intefere both you and Shinya. He know how much Shinya love you and he know that Shinya is the person who are going to make you happy not him. He walk slowly going outside the hospital, there he saw a garbage bin. He throw away the flower and put his hand into his pocket then start to walk away.