-3-

Its been a week after the Eden's incident. Sode No Shirayuki now laying on the floor of an empty room or perhaps cells room. Today is the days of his judgment, he dont know what would His Majesty and his angel brothers are going to do to him. But it doesnt matter anymore, he really dont care what would happen to him. Even if they sentenced him a death penalty he will gladly agree with it.

"Sode No Shirayuki! Please get ready, the Judgment Day for you are going to be held in a few hours." Said an informer.

"Alright!" He lazily replied to the informer.

"Well. Today is the day, Riko! The day of my judgment day." He look up to the ceiling of the cell and suddenly a sad feeling come into his heart. He still remember the feels of piercing Riko's head instead of saving her and it makes him cry little bit.

"No matter how bad i want to keep that smile on your face, but one day,it surely are going to disappear. Not everything are going to stay with us right Riko?" He murmured to himself and closes his eyes.

Timeskip, the Judgement Day, Council's High Court

Sode No Shirayuki standing in the middle of the court with his hand still tied with the lightning rope. The place where all the judges sits are about 2 metre high from the ground. He look up and see the angel brothers are sitting down in a form of circle and in the middle of the court there sitting on the throne, His Majesty sitting down gracefully looking at him with a dissapointment face.

"We shall start now!" Ryujin Jakka said and begin asking him questions.

"What are you doing in Eden that day?"

"I go there to visit Riko Amanai. My maiden."

"What happen after you arrive the place?"

"I saw a lots of dead body."

"You also claim that Riko Amanai, the one you killed was possessed by an unknown entity because she was able to use 'Demon Art'?"

"Yes. It is."

"But there was a witness in the Eden, the survivor of course, stating that, they saw you kill everyone in the Eden neighborhood mercilessly and kill Riko while she's trying to help one of the resident." Kazeshini interrupt Ryujin Jakka's interrogation. Sode No Shirayuki was shook after listening to the statement.

"That is wrong! There is no survivor survives that time. The place was totally in wrecked! No one is alive! All of the people in Eden already died!" Sode No Shirayuki defending himself by speaking the truth.

"Just spit out the truth, MURDERER!" the voice of someone that he really know, Yami No Tenshi.

"You know the penalty of murdering Souls is death penalty? Eye for an eye. Come on obviously we already have the statement from the witness. Its not one but 20 of them which obviously theyre not lying. We asked them the question and they answer the quetion without flinch or even different from each other. So how are you going to defend yourself, Sode No Shirayuki?" Yami no Tenshi wrapping his arm around his torso and all the angel brothers looking at him.

"I suggest that, he should be burn till  death by Ryujin Jakka using Zanka No Tachi(Long Sword of Remnant Flame)." Nejibana suggest the death penalty that should be carried on Sode No Shirayuki.

"Agree! Ryujin Jakka-sama, burn him to death!" All of the angel brothers agree with Nejibana's suggestion but all of them become silence when His Majesty who keep quiet just now starts to speak.

"Take it easy, my dear son. I am indeed quite disappointed on you, Sode No Shirayuki, my most precious son of all, my other half.But, you break one of the Heaven's sacred rules which totally affect the peace of Heaven's environment."