-15-

Flashback 5 years ago.

You stand infront of the entrance of your family shrine together with your father. In your hand, you hold a mint green haori, specially made by you to be given to The Great White Demon.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?" Your father asked you,worried.

"Of couse I do. 3 years of training, of course im ready!"

"But if you cant tame him, its ok." Your father smiled.

"I will, father."

Your father look to the haori in your hand.

"Whats that for?"

"You told me many times father, always bring any sort of gift whenever we come to visit people." You replied with a big smile and your father smile at you back.

"Hahaha you really take that serious huh."

"Yes so father let me go now. I need to go now."

"Wait! If you able to talk with him, be sure to prepare your mental."

"Why?"

"Hes...kinda... Lots of chit chat. Even i think is it he really are the Great Demon."

"Lots of chit chat?

"Soon youll know."

You enter the shrine and in the middle of the big shrine there is a normal katana and soon after you touch the katana you enter the Great White Demon's world. You look at your left and right. All of the place is covered by snow and youre getting cold .

"Woah! A woman! Its been a thousand years eversince i saw a woman!"  Said a voice.

"Wait are you really woman or? Maybe impostor? Or? Wait!? Is (Your family name) sent me a maiden wait a concubine now!? They sure are generous!" The voice continued.

"Erm im sorry to disappoint you but I am a pure female but im here not to become your concubine nor your maiden." You said.

"Not become my concubine?How boring!" A snow storm appear in front of you and there is the owner of the voice. The Great White Demon. A tall young guy with pale skin, his ocean blue eyes really catch your attention and it makes you didnt blink. How on earth that this demon to be this hot!?

"So what is your intention here then?" He asked with his eyes look on to the haori you still hold in your hand

"So what is your intention here then?" He asked with his eyes look on to the haori you still hold in your hand. You straightaway hide in behind your back.

"Aaa... My name is (Y/N) and I come here to wield you! Im going to be your wielder!"

"Wait, are you that guy with a scar on his left brow, who came to me 30 years ago, daughter?" He playing with his white scarves that wrapping around his writs.
"Ahh?" You try to recall your father's appearance and yes he does have a scar on his left brow since he got it when he was in the spell art school.