chapter 1

"Guys, have you heard the news?" Hermione slammed her book into a table in the gryffindor common room to make Ron and Harry to listen up.

"What?" Ron replied with his mouth filled with pumpkin pasties.

"Ron you know that you can't eat in the common room, Snape will take you!" Hermione stole the food and put some into her own mouth.

"Hermione, what is the news?" Harry said exited with a gross face while she ate hastily.

"Oh, a new Riddle will come tomorrow at breakfast" The music stopped and everyone froze in shock.

"A new Riddle?" Everyone said at the same time.

"Oh god I can't handle this" Harry said and walked away to the slytherin common room. Hermione followed.

Harry knocked gently 3 times but it change to 3 bangs. A 1st year student opened the door. Harry stormed in and threw up the door into Toms and Mattheos room.

"A new Riddle???!!" He shouted at them and waited for a response.

"Yes, our sister y/n is coming to Hogwarts" Mattheo stand up and crossed his arms.

"Oh god is she a 1st year student?" He shouted.

"Nope, she's as old as you" Tom replied and punched Harry in the chest.

After a while Harry walked back to his dorm to go to sleep. Ginny was already in bed and Harry laid down beside her and fell asleep.

_________________________________

"Dad! Where is my hairbrush?!" You screamed out in the kitchen where Voldemort and Bellatrix were.

"It is the bathroom dear" Bellatrix replied and hugged Voldemort and walked out.

You ran into your bathroom and picked up the hairbrush. Bellatrix entered.

"It will be ok, you have your brothers. Now take some rest I will pack the rest" she rested her hand on your cheek.

"Thanks mum, goodnight" you hugged her and you changed into a big T-shirt with skeletons on.

__________________________________

"Toothbrush, wand, hairdryer and makeup is the last you need" Bellatrix checked with you so you had all your things with you.

"Yep, I have everything!" You got exited and clapped your hands.

"Honey, we will always love you" Voldemort said and hugged you tightly and you started to tear up.

"I love you so much dad" you said and gave Bellatrix a hug.

"We will miss you" they waved and you walked out to your flying car on the driveway.

You were now on your way to Hogwarts for the first time. You picked up your sunglasses and drove to the train station. You listened to 'Daddy Issues' and drove wild to the music. After a while you arrived and took a seat on the train. You put your headphones into your ears and listened to some music.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" A girl in your age asked.

"Of course" you pointed at the seat in front of you and took out the headphones.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson btw" she reached out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n Riddle" you shook hand with Pansy.

"Oh gosh, is all the rumours true? That Voldemort is your dad and that you can't make patronus?" She asked gently and whispered.

"It's true, but I'm actually nice if you know me good, I promise" you smiled.

"Good because I can't either make a patronus" she got shy.

"It's alright, maybe we can be friends and hangout the first days?" You replied.

"I would love to" she smiled and held your hand.

You arrived at 7:30 pm and you both walked fast because you were so exited. You got welcomed by professor Snape who took you to the door who were closed into the great hall.

Snape told you to just follow him into the hall and that Pansy will be sorted first.

"We do this together, alright" you told Pansy and held her hand. Snape opened the door...