chapter 20

This morning was different from the others. First of all you woke up by yourself. You sat up and rubbed your eyes and looked instantly around the room.

The clock above the door ticked. The hands on it showed half past six. Suddenly the door opened slowly. "Good morning love" Draco walked inside with a breakfast tray.

"Babe, what is this?" You smiled at him and pulled the blanket up a little more because you froze. He walked up to you and put the tray on the bed.

He gave you a kiss and sat down beside you. "Slept well?" He asked and laid his arm around you. You nod and took a sip of the glass filled with juice.

He took a bite of his toast and smiled at you with his mouth filled with the toast. You giggled and wiped away some crumbs from his mouth.

"Wanna watch a movie?" You picked up the remote control and waved it in front of his face. "Sure" he responded and took a sip of his coffee.

He rested his body back against the bed frame and pulled you with him so you rested your head against his chest. You chose a scary movie even though you didn't paid any attention to the movie.

He ran his hands from your thigh up to your stomach and pulled up the shirt and rested his hand on your stomach. "She's safe now" he whispered which made you giggle.

"She?" You looked at him. "Yeah, daddy's little girl" he said and kissed your neck slowly. "Horny Draco" you whispered and sighed. "I'm not" he chuckled and lifted his hand from your stomach.

"You are and I'm supposed to be daddy's little girl" you winked at him and he laid his hand back on your stomach again. His cold rings made you shiver.

"You are" he said and kissed your neck again. "Stop it, you're turning me on" you turned around and faced him. "That's the plan" he kissed you.

You didn't wanted to pull away so you began it to snog. When you moved a little the tray fell to the floor. You stopped and sat up.

"Fuck" you picked up some broken parts. "I'll take it y/n" he said and bend down beside you. "Shit" you scared yourself on some glass shards.

"Here let me help you" he grabbed your hand and pulled you with him into the bathroom. He picked you up and placed you on the counter and washed your hand slowly. "How often do you do this?" You asked and giggled.

"Not often but I know what to do" he said and faced you. You smiled at him and he did too and looked down at your hand again. You opened the cabinet beside you and grabbed the box of bandage.

You handed it to him and he slowly wrapped it around your hand. Then he kissed your hand and spread your legs and stood between. "Thank you doctor Malfoy" you giggled and he kissed you.

You placed your arms around his neck and he picked you up. You both continued to kiss until you came back into the bedroom. You stopped and he put you down.

"Okay when does the train leave from the platform?" You asked and still had your hand in his. "In about 2 hours" he responded and bend down to clean.

"I guess I can take this down" you said when all the trash was on the tray. He gave you it and kissed your cheek. You walked down with it while Draco changed.

When you came downstairs you peeked into Bellatrix and Voldemort's room and saw them asleep. You threw everything into the trash can and put the tray in the dishwasher.

When you bend down Draco slapped your ass. You chuckled and looked up at him who smirked. "Gosh your horny pig" you sighed and closed the dishwasher.

He laughed and picked you up bridal style. "Is this necessary?" You asked and rested your head against him. "Yep" he laughed and took you upstairs. "Why did you followed downstairs even though I would've come upstairs again?" You asked him. He didn't answered.