chapter 8

"Oh god I'm starving" you mumbled. Your hand was in Draco's while you walked into the great hall.

"Hey bestie!" Pansy shouted from the corner at the Slytherin's table beside Blaise.

"Come on, let's go to those bitches" he pointed at Blaise and Pansy and dragged you over to them.

You walked up to them but Hermione rushed up from the Gryffindor table. "I'm coming soon" you let go of Draco's hand.

"Okay bubs" he kissed your cheek and walked away to Blaise and Pansy while you stayed with Hermione.

"I wonder if you and some friends from Slytherin want to come on our Gryffindor party?" She smiled at Ron who looked on her.

"Oh god that would be so fun! What time?" You asked and laughed. You saw Draco who smirked at you so you giggled and smiled at him.

"At 9 o'clock" she responded. "Nice, I'll come then" you laughed. "No no it's tomorrow at Friday" she giggled. "Okay, see you".

You walked towards the corner where all your friends sat. Draco stared and smirked at you so you blushed.

You sat down beside Draco while you saw Blaise and Pansy laugh together. Draco bend over to you ear. "Second time I made you blush today" he said and kissed your cheek softly.

You gave him a glance and noticed that Blaise stared at you two. "What do you want Blaise?" You rolled your eyes and bite your lip.

"Nothing I just think that you two are cute together" he said and you saw that Pansy held his hand. "Aww, you're holding hands" you smiled.

"Hey y/n, have you heard about the Gryffindor party?" Pansy asked and looked over at the Gryffindor table. "Yeah I'll go there tomorrow, Hermione invited you and Blaise too".

"Yay I'll come" she smiled and took a big bite of her toast. You took a strawberry and put some mayonnaise on and saw that Draco did a disgusted face. You put the hole strawberry into your mouth.

"Do you eat strawberry and mayonnaise together?!" He still had that disgusted face. "Yeah, you should try it" you said and started to make another combination.

"Here!" You held up the strawberry and propped it into his mouth. You laughed and he didn't ate it, just had it in his mouth. "Eat" you said.

"Wow, this was actually good" he chocked. "Who has figured this out?" He wondered. "I did" Mattheo said who was two students away from you. He was really proud of himself because he smirked.

"Shut up Theo" you rolled your eyes and gave him a glance. "Guys! Snape's class starts in 5 minutes!" Pansy hurried to take her phone and wand and rushed out with Blaise in her free hand. You and Draco just walked out slowly.

When you came out of the hall the corridors were empty. You got a fun idea to run through it.

"Hey babe wanna have some fun" he looked down at you with a confused face. Then you took his hand and started to run. He laughed and you too.

You ran until you stopped in front of Snape's classroom. You slammed up the door and stumbled in. "Ugh you" you said when you saw Snape at the desk.

"Miss Riddle.. and Mr Malfoy why are you late?" You sighed and started to walk up to you slowly. "I was just trying to eat but out of sudden I needed to go here" you looked around the classroom.

"Just sit down and see page 361" he started to talk and you sat down at a table beside Draco who looked really tired. "Are you okay?" You asked and lifted his chin. "Yeah just tired" he smiled.

After 3 classes you had 2 hours until next class. Tom rushed up to you. "Hey sis wanna follow to detention?" He said and faked smiled. "No bitch I will join my friends to hogsmeade and drink butterbear".

"Okay see you" he walked away. "Do we really need to go to hogsmeade with them?" Draco asked and leaned his head against your shoulder. "Actually no" you said and rubbed your eyes. "Shit my makeup".

__________________________________

"Did you really have to rub your eyes?" He crossed his arms and sat down at the toilet beside the sink where you stood in front of and fixed the makeup.

"I'm sorry but I was tired" you said when you finished your makeup. Then you just rested in 2 hours and went on the last class for the day.

__________________________________

"Are you done?" You took the last bite of the potato you ate to dinner. "Yeah" Draco said but he had a lot of food over. You giggled and took the cucumber on his plate.

"Guys we're leaving, see you tomorrow" He gave Blaise a high-five and walked away with you. "I really want to take a bath" you sighed and almost fell but you held in Draco's arm so you didn't.

"Let's do it then" he rushed away and when you passed the Slytherin port you saw Draco came out with bath clothes in his hands. "Oh god how did you find my bikini?" He handed you your black bikini.

"I have a wand, duh?" He shook his head and started to walk up to the bathroom.

You started to bath and you splashed water on Draco and he got a little mad and splashed more on you. After that he sat down and rest. You swam towards him and sat down in his lap. He held his hands around your waist and you started to make out.

   ________________________________

The time ran away and you needed to get back to your dorm. When you had dressed up you walked out of the bathroom and walked towards Slytherin's common room.

On the way you started to laugh. He looked at you with a confused face. "What is it hun?" He asked and had his hand in your back pocket. "I was thinking that I started here for like 2 weeks ago and I didn't thought I would fall in love with someone so early.

He looked at you with a cute face and stopped. You were in front of him so you jumped into his arms and kissed him softly.