chapter 21

"Merry Christmas love" you stroked Draco's cheek while he was asleep. He slowly opened his sparkle eyes and groaned. "Merry Christmas" he said and laid his pillow over his face.

"What is it?" You asked between laughing. "I'm not awake yet, y/n" he said and lifted the pillow away and turned around to not face you.

"Thank you" you said with a serious voice. He turned around again and faced you. "Better?" He said but didn't open his eyes.

"Some" you said and stroked his arm. "Your parents are waiting downstairs". Quickly he opened his eyes and looked up at your face that was covered with makeup.

"How long have I've been sleeping?" He asked and sat up slowly while he rubbed his eyes. "Well times is at 10:32" you said and laughed.

He went out of bed quickly and put on a t-shirt and some suit pants, then ran into the bathroom. After some minutes he stormed out and you could smell his cologne.

"You're handsome" you said while you fixed the last pillow after you've made the bed. "And you look.. beautiful" he looked at you up and down.

You wore a red silky dress and some jewel earrings. He went over to the desk where his rings laid. Then he crossed a corner in the calendar.

"Darling?" You asked and wrapped your arms around his waist from behind. "Yes" he said, turned around and looked at you with a confused face.

"Remember September 24th" you asked and smiled at him. "No" he wrapped his arms around you. "The day I got pregnant" you said and his smile grew.

"Wow, 3 months pregnant" he said, kneeled down and kissed your little bump that grew fast. "We can find out what gender it is today".

"Wait what?!" He asked happily but still confused. "We're going to the midwife today, do you remember anything baby?" You asked and smiled.

"When?" He asked and rubbed his neck. "At 3 o'clock" you answered and kissed him. He didn't pulled away and bend you backwards.

You both pulled away and he dragged you up so you didn't fell backwards. "So? Do you wanna know the gender or not?" You asked and he
thought deeply for a moment. "Yes" he kissed you again.

"But I don't want to" you said when you pulled away. He looked at you with a chocked but still a disappointed face. "I'm just kidding" you laughed and he punched you carefully in your arm.

"If you meant that I would be brutal disappointed in you" he said and crossed his arms. You just laughed and then looked over at the door which were opened. There Narcissa stood.

"Mum!" He shouted. "Good morning sweeties" she said and crossed her arms and smiled at you. You giggled and Draco adored you.

"We've already eaten, do you wanna wait until lunch or do you want me to fix something for you now?" Narcissa asked and looked over her shoulder.

"I think I can wait" he looked over at her and let  you go.

"Fine, but when will we open the gifts?" you asked while you approached Draco. He wrapped an arm around your waist. "At any time, we're just waiting for your parents" she said and left the room.

Your mobile vibrated which laid on the beside table. "Open the door dumbass it's cold out here" Pansy had texted you.

You ran down hastily and opened the door and there they stood. Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson with their hands full of gifts. "Omg hey!" You let them inside.

"Can you help me with this?" She asked and looked down at the all gifts. "Yeah sure" you picked up some gifts and put them beside the enormous Christmas tree.