chapter 10

"Wow you look awesome" Hermione said when you walked out of the fitting room. You wore a black long dress. "Nah I don't like this" you looked at the dress and made a disgustedly face.

"Do you need some help?" the girl who worked in the shop asked and crossed her hands. "No thanks" you said and walked back into the fitting room.

You changed and you and Hermione left the shop. Then you saw a new shop with dresses and you ran up to the dress in the shop window.

You asked the girl in the shop for a dress like that and pointed at the dress in the shop window. When you got it you tried it on and it fitted really good.

"Oh my god, that is so sexy" Hermione said and her jaw dropped. "Draco would love that" she said and took a selfie with you.

"Okay let's go home" you said when you've bought the dress. "But I really want a milkshake" Hermione said and did a sadly face. "From a muggle cafeteria?" You asked and raised your eyebrows. "Yes".

After Hermione got her milkshake you started to walk back to the school. When you arrived, Hermione ran up to Ron and showed her new dress for him. You walked away to the Slytherin common room.

When you entered the common room you heard laughter and you saw Draco, Pansy and Blaise who laughed together. "What are you guys laughing at" you asked and smiled at Draco.

"Hey, bestie!" Pansy ran up to you and hugged you. You sat down in the sofa. "You look really hot" Draco said and smirked.

You sat down and talked for a while until you needed to fix yourself to the Gryffindor Party. "Well, see you soon" you said and walked up with Draco to your dorm.

You showed Draco the dress and he thought it was sexy. "But it will be more sexy on your beautiful body" he said and looked you up and down.

You sighed and walked into the bathroom and changed. You also put on some make up and earrings that Bellatrix gave you when you was 5 years old.

When you walked out Draco also was ready. When he stood in front of the mirror he saw you and quickly turned around and stared. "Stop staring Malfoy" you said and punched him in the chest. "Are you ready?" You asked.

"I just need to put on some cologne" he said and grabbed his expensive cologne. You started to kittle him and he got a little angry so he sprayed some cologne on you. "Yay, now I smell like you" you said like you didn't meant it. He kissed your forehead and hugged you for a moment.

You two walked down to the Slytherin common room where you were supposed to meet Blaise and Pansy. They wasn't there so you took a seat in the sofa.

"Hey guys" Pansy said and you saw her black sexy dress. Blaise had a white suit and Draco his own black suit. "You look so hot Pansy" you said and walked forward to her.

When you arrived to the Gryffindor Party you saw very small and cheap things produced. You looked up at Draco and he kissed you right on the lips. "This is a lame party" you said and rolled your eyes. Pansy nodded.

"Hey! Can someone help me with this drinks?" Hermione asked and Blaise helped her and they ran off. "Hi y/n" Harry said and blushed. Draco realised that he liked you so he put his hands around your hips. "Hi Harry" you said and smiled at him.

You heard your favourite song and you drag up Pansy to the dance floor and you two danced. You could see that Draco went to Harry to confront him.

"Hi y/n" Tom walked up to you and dragged you away a little to talk to you. "What do you want?" You asked and crossed your arms. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about your neck" he said and looked down on the floor.