chapter 15

"So, I have an idea for what we should do today" Pansy said when you all sat and ate breakfast together. "What?" You asked and took a bite of your pancake.

"Look, it's a beautiful amusement park 15 minutes away from here" she pointed at a picture of an amusement park on her phone. "It looks so fun" Hermione said and laughed.

"Well we should just eat up and then go there" Harry said and hurried to eat up. You laughed at him. "Okay you don't need to stress" Ginny said and laid a hand on his shoulder. He gave her a nod and the rest of you ate up.

"We just need to brush out teeth" you said and took Draco's hand. "Okay but don't fuck her Malfoy" Harry said and Draco rolled his eyes. You just laughed.

When you came to your house you walked into the bathroom. You grabbed your toothbrush and Draco walked in. He grabbed his toothbrush too. You both brushed your teeth.

Then you spat and washed your mouth. He did too. "Okay do I smell awful in my mouth now?" You asked Draco and he responded by slam his lips into yours.

"Nope, you smell perfect" he said and kissed you again. You smiled at him and grabbed your handbag. You put in some mugglemoney and your own phone. Before you closed it Draco put his phone into it too.

You gave him a glance and he smiled at you and kissed your cheek. When you got down to the bridge only Ginny and Harry were there.

"Hey, where are the others?" You asked. "They are still inside in their houses and packing things they want to bring" Harry said and looked down into the ocean. "Okay I guess we are waiting for them" Draco said and put his hands in his pockets.

After 20 minutes Hermione and Ron came out. "Where have you been?" Ginny asked and looked Ron right in his eyes. "Ron wanted to bring some snacks with him but he couldn't decide which type of candy he wanted" Hermione said and sighed.

You laughed and rested your head on Draco's shoulder. Then Pansy and Blaise came. Pansy's hair was in a mess and you smirked when you figured it out.

"Well, why are you late?" Draco asked and pointed at them. "We thought that you guys would take hours to get ready so we" Blaise said but got interrupted by Pansy who punched him in the arm.

Draco smirked now because he knew what they have done. He looked down at you and you giggled. "Okay let's go" You said and grabbed Pansy's hand.

You girls walked together and the boys walked together. They were behind you and you heard them laugh at Blaise after what he said.

"So Pansy, did you just lost your virginity?" Hermione asked and put her arm around her. "Maybe" Pansy said and blushed. You girls shouted and Pansy laughed.

When you all arrived after 15 minutes you looked at a poster where it stood about information and other things. "Okay let's go inside!" You said exited.

"Yay!" Everyone said and you all walked over to the entrance. "Hi, I will buy four kid entrances and four adult entrances" you said and giggled.

"Hey!" All the boys shouted and you girls laughed really much. "Sorry, but it's eight adult entrances" you said and payed for all of you.

When you came inside you all helped each other to put on the treadmill. When Draco had put on your he kissed you.

Then he whispered in your ear. "Why did you say that when you know you'll be punished" he said and smirked. You giggled and put on his treadmill.

"I would like to ride that roller coaster" Ginny said and pointed at a red roller coaster. You all agreed and walked over to the entrance.

"Phoenix" the sign above said. You all walked inside but stopped where it was a long queue. Draco sighed and you rested your head against his chest. He wrapped his arm around your waist and you talked while you waited.