chapter 18

You woke up 3 month later. Today you left the school for Christmas brake. You've been able to hid you pregnant bump but you needed to chose big t-shirts or wore Draco's hoodie, but in classes you just wore you robe.

"Can we please stay in bed all day long" you asked Draco and wrapped your arms around him. "I would love to, but the farewell in the great hall starts at 10:00" Draco said and kissed your forehead.

You sighed and looked over to see the time on Draco's phone. "It's 8 darling" he said when you fought but didn't saw over his chest. You rested your head on his chest instead.

"How do you feel?" Draco asked. "I'm okay, I'm just pregnant you know that" you said and rolled your eyes. "You're so overprotective" you whispered but he heard you.

"I need to see after you baby" Draco said and yawned. "Soon you will get another baby" you said and smiled. He kissed your forehead and crawled down and started to talk with your pregnant bump.

"Hello there" his voice changed. "I'm you daddy and your mummy is carrying you, she is very emotional because of you.." he whispered and kissed your bump. "Excuse me?" You frowned.

"See?" He said and laughed. You grabbed his left hand that rested on your stomach. He looked up at you and smiled. Then he crawled closer to your face and kissed you softly.

Suddenly Hermione stumbled inside. "Oh hi!" She said and fixed her hair which was a mess. "Um, still a virgin?" Draco asked and smirked.

"Maybe not, but I need to talk to y/n" she said and sat down in the bed. Draco nod and walked over to his drawer and put on a shirt and walked down to the common room.

"So, not a virgin any longer?" You asked and put on a shirt that laid on the edge of the bed. "No" she said and looked down and smiled a little.

"Omg congrats" you said and hugged her. She hugged back and you both laughed a little. "So what did you wanted to tell me?" You asked when you pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah, I wondered if your period has came yet?" She asked and grabbed your hand. "No, it will not come in 9 months" you said and smiled at her.

The smile on her face grew. "What, are you pregnant?!" She shouted. "Yeah" you answered and hugged her. "Do you want it, does Draco want it?" She asked and her eyebrows raised slowly.

"I want, and I think Draco want too cause he talked to the baby this morning" you said and laughed. She did too. "Soft Malfoy" she said while she laughed.

You talked for a while until Draco came inside with Blaise and Pansy behind him. Pansy ran up to you and hugged you. "Congrats" she said.

You gave Draco a glance and shook your head. He shrugged and looked over at Blaise who smiled. He was happy for you.

"Okay, you can't tell Mattheo and Tom, I will tell them when I'm at home but you can tell Harry and Ginny and it's only them" you said and they all nodded.

When they all left Draco just stood up in front of you with his hands in his pockets. You stood up and hugged him. "I'm happy" you said and looked up.

"Me too" he said and picked you up in his arms. His hands were on your ass and he planted a kiss on your lips. "Let's shower" he said and walked away with you into the bathroom.

You giggled and he put you down. He pulled your shirt off carefully. "Overprotective" you whispered and giggled. He gave you a glance.

You both walked into the shower. His hands wrapped around your waist. You grabbed the shampoo and washed his hair. He looked at you while you fought to reach his hair because he was very tall.