chapter 5

"Oh god..." Pansy held her hand over her open mouth. Her jaw dropped.

"Exactly what are you doing here?" Draco entered the bathroom. He looked down in the sink. "What are you doing with my cologne?!" He frowned.

"I- uh... can I talk to you Draco?" You asked and walked out. Draco followed.

You walked out. It rained and you sat down at a bench under a tree. Draco just stood up in front of you. "You can sit" you rolled you eyes and he sat down beside you.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He looked right into your eyes which gave you butterflies.

"Why was you so strange in class today?" You swallowed and looked away. Draco blushed and start to shook.

"N- nothing, I just needed to go to the bathroom" he said and dragged his hand through his hair.

"Okay but I have another question" you looked back at him. "Who are you going to the ball with?" He looked at you just staring.

"Um, I haven't thought about it, who are you going with?" He asked and looked up.

"Nobody have asked me, so I'm not going to go with someone. I don't even know if I'm going to go" you looked down at your hands.

"Hey, you must come. It's beautiful music and everyone is dancing" he took your hands in his.

"Huh, I even don't know how to dance" you said and looked out at the rain cause you were embarrassed.

"We can practice now" he looked out at the rain and then back at you.

"Sure why not" you stand up and drag Draco into the rain. You laughed when he made a disgust face.

You started to dance, but you had distance from each other. "You need to be closer to me" he took his hand around your waist and dragged you closer to him. You looked up at him but he already looked at you.

"What is it?" You giggled and looked down at your feet. "I thought you were like a baddie and didn't go to classes. I mean you are mean but not so mean" he said and shrugged.

"You don't know how close I am with my mom and dad. They are my parents. Just like yours" you raised your eyebrows.

  __________________________________

Inside Pansy and Hermione were and looked at you. Hermione laughed. "Aww they are so adorable" Pansy respond "Yeah and do you know that they smelled each other in class today" she started to smirk.

"What?!" She ran outside the room and walked into Tom's room. "Tom look out!" She screamed exited. "Oh god" he said and left the room. He was on the way outside.

When he came out the slow dance changed to a party dance since Pansy played a party song. You danced to the music.

Tom took you around your neck and you screamed. Pansy, Blaise, Hermione and Mattheo stood in the big port. Pansy looked hurt.

"Let her go your fucking arse!" She started to run and got Tom. She pushed him down and started to punch him in the face. Draco took Pansy off Tom.

"Oh god y/n, are you okay?" She held her hand over her mouth when she saw the big brands on your neck. You saw them. "Hey, it's going to be fine" Draco took his hand around your shoulder.

You were in shock and just stared at Tom who were red in his face and knew that he did wrong. "S- sorry y/n it wasn't meant to be so hard".

You shook your head. "Not meant to be so hard! Are you serious?" A lot of pupils looked at what happened.

"I mean it, I'm sorry!" He started to almost cry. You started to cry too. "Your fucking bitch!!" You screamed and ran away. Draco followed.