chapter 14

"Babe" you said and shook Draco so he would get out of the bed. You cast a glance on the phone which laid on the bedside table. Hermione had send a lot of texts just because you were late.

"What is it?" Draco asked and sat up slowly. "We're late!!" You said and dragged him out of the bed. You were already done with your hair and makeup but hadn't chosen your outfit. Draco walked into the bathroom to fix himself.

You put on a pair of shorts and a white belly shirt. You sprayed some cologne over you and crossed a square in the calendar.

You grabbed your trunks and walked down to the common room where all the others waited for you.

"Have fun last night?" Pansy whispered to you and smirked when you started to approach the train station. You punched her in the arm and laughed a little.

You took a seat in the train you all started to talk. "Excuse me, only 4 people in this box" the trolley woman said when she opened the door into the box you all sat in.

"We 4 can go over to the other box" Harry said and pointed at Ginny, Hermione and Ron. You, Blaise, Pansy and Draco stayed in the box you were in.

You put your hand on Draco's thigh. You'll talked until all except you fell asleep. Pansy laid in Blaise lap while he rested his head back and Draco rested his head against your shoulder who also was asleep.

You picked up your phone and were about to call your mom. She didn't answer so you left a message. "Hi mum, I miss you. I just wanted to talk but I understand you can't, well call me when you have time to talk, love ya" you said and closed your phone.

"Homesickness?" Blaise asked and raised his eyebrows. "A little" you said and looked out of the window. "Me too" he said and crossed his arms.

"We can't be sad or something now, we're on a vacation" you said and laughed a little. "Are you two close?" Blaise asked. You didn't get it so you made a confused face.

"You and Bellatrix?" He asked. "Oh yeah, I mean it has always been us" you said and were about to cry. "I mean dad and my brothers were always out and practice if something would happen so it was just me and mum" you said and a tear fell down your cheek.

Draco rubbed your thigh because he had just woken up. Blaise gave you a nod and after a while you arrived to the airport.

"Okay, there is our plane but it will leave in 2 hours" Hermione said and pointed out of the window. "Babe I really need some snacks" you said and rested your head against Draco's arm.

"Okay, we're going to buy some snacks" Draco said and walked away with you. When you found a store you chose some mugglecandy.

"Hii!!" The girl in the store said and waved at you. "Oh hey, I guess this is your hot brother" she looked over at Draco and winked at him.

"Nope" you said and Draco grabbed your waist. "Wait, you can't be his daughter??" She said and laughed a little. You rolled your eyes. "God damn it, he is my boyfriend!" You shouted angrily and walked away.

"You haven't payed yet" she said and smirked at Draco. You walked back into the store and gave her a five-hundred-dollar bill. "Keep the change bitch" you said and grabbed the candy and walked out of the store.

"Hey, wait for me" Draco said when he tried to catch up with you. "Talk to me!" he shouted at you and you stopped and turn around.

"We can't fight over a girl who liked me" he said and sighed. "We can't? Why did you confront Harry when you find out he liked me?" You asked and crossed your arms.

He walked over to you and hugged you. "Sorry" he said quietly. You sighed and pulled away a little but he still held his arms around your waist. He kissed you and you kissed back.