chapter 17

Today you went home. You woke up and felt dizzy. Draco was asleep and you got up. You sat on the edge of the bed and felt a strange feeling in your stomach. You ran into the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

You flushed and sat down beside the toilet. You rested your head against the wall. "Hey, how are you?" Draco asked softly and sat down beside you.

"I just don't feel very well" you said and rubbed your eyes with your hand. He filled a glass of water and reached it to you. "Thanks" you said and took a sip of the water.

"Can you get my phone please" you asked and looked over at him. "Sure" he said and walked out to get your phone. "Here" he said and gave you the phone.

You checked social media and saw all the photos that everyone at Hogwarts had taken this week.

"The plane leaves at 10:00, maybe we should pack and drive to the airport?" Draco asked and put his arm around you. You rested your head against his shoulder and nod.

When you came out from the bathroom you started to pack the things you brought with you. When you were done you went out and saw the others. "Let's go back to Hogwarts" you said with a tired voice.

"I know, I don't want to go home either" Pansy said and put her arm around you. "It's not that" Draco said and put his hands in his pockets.

"What is it then?" she asked and stood in front of you instead. "I threw up this morning" you said and Draco grabbed your hand. "Oh okay, feel better" she said and went over to Blaise. 

"I'm so tired" you said and stumbled a little. "Here" Draco said and picked you up bridal style. You kissed his cheek and Pansy took your trunk and Blaise took Draco's.

You fell asleep in Draco's arms and rested you head against his chest. You woke up when Draco talked to you softly.

"Morning" he said and kissed your cheek. He put you down and you felt better. You all sat down at a table and ate breakfast at the airport. You ordered some bacon and eggs.

"Excuse me? Can I get some strawberries too?" You asked the guy that gave you the food. "Of course" he said and came back with strawberries.

You grabbed the mayonnaise that stood on the spice dish. You put some of that on your strawberry. You ate the whole strawberry in one bite.

"Cravings?" Harry asked you. "Why should I have that?" You answered angrily. "I don't know, sorry" he answered and you sighed.

You boarded on the plane and got your seats. You got the window seat and Draco sat beside you. His hand in your while he squeezed it. You knew that he was scared to fly.

The plane started and increased the speed to be able to lift. When you were in the air Draco rested his head against your shoulder.

"Babe I need to go on the toilet" you said and grabbed a pad and walked into the toilet. When you came inside you opened the pad and sat down on the toilet.

The period hasn't came yet. You looked down in your underwear with a confused face. "What?" you whispered for yourself. Then you threw the pad in the trash bag and washed your hands.

You went back to your seats and sat down. Draco read a book. "Is it exciting?" You asked and grabbed his arm. "No but I hadn't something to do" he said and put the book down.

"You okay?" He asked and looked down at you who almost laid on his chest. "Yeah it's just that my period hasn't come in 5 days" you said and closed your eyes.

"Is it normal?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not sure" you said with your eyes still shut. He sighed and rested his head back.

After the long 10 hours you were back at the train station. You ran through the wall and came to the platform 9 3/4. You took the train and all of you bought some snacks. You and Draco shared a packet of Bertie botts.