chapter 11

You woke up and looked over at the side where Draco slept. His breath was really heavy.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Then you walked over to the agency and looked into the mirror. You picked up a pencil and crossed a square in the calendar. Today you have been 3 months on Hogwarts and 2 months together with Draco.

You wrote a heart on the day it was and under the heart you wrote "2 months together". Then you walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

You jumped into the shower and turned on the water. You just stood under the water and overthought.

Suddenly you felt cold hands around your waist. You turned around and saw Draco who looked at you. "You are so beautiful" he said and kissed you slowly and passionate. "I saw that we have been together 2 months now" he said and smiled.

"Yeah that's right" you said and jumped into his bosom. You started to make out and he pushed you up against the wall. The water got colder and you got warmer. "Baby we can't" you said and looked him right in the eyes.

"Damn it, thought I had you" he said and looked away. You giggled a little and he looked back at you. "And what if a say, damn baby girl you look good" he said and smirked and looked you up and down.

"Fuck it" you said and kissed him hard.

   _______________________________

You grabbed two towels and threw one to Draco and put the other one around yourself.

He walked out to change and you stayed in the bathroom and started to put on your makeup. After a while Draco walked in. He kissed your cheek and dried his hair. You were done with your makeup. You brushed and dried your hair after that.

When you were done you walked out and changed into jeans and a bra but you left your white t-shirt on the bed because you were needed to brush your teeth. Draco brushed his teeth when you walked in and you grabbed the toothpaste.

He spit and washed the mouth with water. You kissed and felt the mint taste in the mouth.

"Okay let's go down and eat breakfast" you said and walked over to the door. "Yeah, but before you need a shirt" he said and laughed a little. You slipped it on and swung with your hair.

   _________________________________

"Hey guys" you said and you sat down beside Pansy. Draco sat down beside Blaise at the other side. Pansy came closer to your ear. "Have fun this morning?" she whispered and smiled.

You rolled your eyes and looked over at Draco who laughed with Blaise. You stared at his beautiful face when he laughed.

"You're drooling y/n" Pansy said very loud. "Shut up everyone can hear you" you said and punched her in the arm.

"Um what should we do today?" Blaise asked and took a bite of his toast. "Well I need to study a little but I can do it tonight" you said and poked in the food. "We can buy something to Draco because his birthday is in 3 days" Pansy said and smiled at Draco because she knew that he hated birthdays.

"What, you haven't said that babe" you said and got up. "Hey love, relax" Draco said and put you down with his hand on your shoulder. "I just don't like birthdays" he said and looked over at the Gryffindor table.

"You need to explain" you said and made an angrily face to him. "Later" he said and took a bite of a strawberry. He seemed really sore. "Sorry" you said.

"Okay let's go shopping" Pansy said and dragged Blaise out of the great hall. You and Draco followed. His arm around your shoulder.

When you arrived at hogsmeade you and Pansy ran into a clothing shop. You chose a cute crop top and Pansy a black skirt.

After 2 hours of shopping you saw that both Blaise and Draco have got weary. So you hastily put on a skirt that Draco had picked to you. You showed him it and his jaw dropped. He looked you up and down and smiled.

"Please can we buy butterbear?" Blaise asked when you had bought a lot of clothes. "Sure cause I'm really thirsty" you said and grabbed Draco's hand. "Ooo, thirsty for me?" Draco whispered in your ear.

You punched him in the arm and Pansy laughed at you. Blaise was in a hurry to buy 4 delicious butterbear. "I hope he offers the butterbear" you said and walked into the cafeteria.

   _________________________________

You walked through the corridors. You were on your way to study in the library. You held in you astronomy books because you were going to study to your astronomy test.

You took a seat in a corner by a table. It was empty in the library and it was only you and the books there. You started to study and you were very concentrated. Suddenly your pencil fell to the floor.

You got it and went back to study. Suddenly you felt cold breathe by your neck. "What are you doing y/n, learning about the stars?" Draco asked and kissed your neck.

You turned around and kissed him right on the lips. He lifted you up and pushed you up against the wall. You made out. You bit his lip and smiled a little. "We can't do it here" you said and pecked his lips. He just kissed you and took off your shirt.

   _______________________________

You suddenly heard footsteps outdoor and you hurried to put on your clothes. You got dressed before Snape walked in. "I could hear screams" he said slowly but with a scared voice.

"Umm.. we.. heard.. them from the Gryffindor common room" you stammered out. Draco laughed a little. You gave him a glance and Snape hurried to the gym.

Both you and Draco laughed really loud and then he kissed you right on the lips. "Let's finish this at our dorm" he said and winked at you.