XV

Taehyung was surprised to see how quiet and peaceful his past few days have been. IU wasn't being a bitch and causing him trouble, the cheerleading practices were going well and he was being lovey-dovey with his boyfriend for longer now. 

But he knew everything was too good to be true. IU must be planning something nasty this time, and he needs to be prepared this time. 

He was going to his class when he collided with someone. He grunted in pain as he looked at his belongings all on the floor.

"I-i am so sorry! I'll pick this up!" The guy who just bumped into him spoke in a stuttering voice, feeling panicky.

Taehyung chuckled at the boy's innocence as he helped the guy pick the things up.

"I have never seen you here before, who are you?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the boy. He had his hair down over his forehead, thick-framed black glasses over his hazel eyes, and smooth features.

"I-i am Lee Ho. I am a Junior, but I came to the building because professor Han called me" He spoke in a formal manner, guessing Taehyung was a senior.

"Ahh. I have professor Han's class right now. Should I take you there?" Taehyung said and saw the other cheer up.

"Really? That would be a great help" He said, pushing his glasses back to his nose.

They started walking towards Taehyung's class.

"So Lee Ho, where are you from?" Taehyung asked as he eyed Lee Ho. He was quite tall for his age, with brownish hair and sharp features. He looked pretty nice and mature.

"I am from Daegu, but my family shifted to Seoul because of my father's transfer" 

"Really?! I am from Daegu too! I came here for my studies!" Taehyung cheered up. He was so happy to meet someone from his town after so long.

"Wow! Looks like we'll get together pretty well!" He smiled at Lee Ho who blushed.

"Hyung, you really have a unique smile. It's like a heart-shaped cardboard box" As Lee Ho said that Taehyung burst into a laugh.

"Well, people have said that I have a unique smile but this is the first time someone has said it looks like a cardboard box" Taehyung said in between his laughs.

"W-well, I added heart-shaped to it too" Lee Ho said, feeling embarrassed of his words now

"But thank you" He said, showcasing another one of his smiles.

Soon, they reached Taehyung's classroom.

"So, here we are. Professor is gonna come in a minute; you can wait till then" Taehyung smiled and waved him goodbye and was about to go to his seat when he was stopped by Lee Ho.

"T-thank you for helping me out, Hyung" Lee Ho bowed to Taehyung.

"Mention not" He smiled, ruffling Lee Ho's hair.

"Then as a token of thanks, I'd like to treat you for lunch, if that's fine with you, of course" Lee Ho asked hesitantly but saw Taehyung smile.

"Sure! Wait for me after the classes are over then" Taehyung smiled and waved him goodbye.

__

Taehyung got up from his seat and his eyes landed on the figure outside the classroom. He smiled as he waved a hello.

"You arrived early" Taehyung spoke, noticing Lee Ho blush.

"Well, my classes got over early so I thought about coming here. I also decided where to go in the meantime" Lee Ho smiled.

"That's great then. Let me just text my boyfriend" Taehyung said and saw Lee Ho getting shocked.

Taehyung chuckled.

"Want to cancel our plans?" He asked and saw Lee Ho immediately shake his head rapidly.

"No no! Nothing like that! I was just shocked, that's it" Lee Ho smiled.

"It doesn't matter who you date if you love them" Hearing Lee Ho's words made Taehyugn feel warm. He texted Jungkook saying he was about to go with a friend and after getting an okay as a reply he looked at Lee Ho and smiled.

"Let's go, shall we?" 

__

"This is such a nice place! Why haven't I ever seen this cafe?!" Taehyung said in awe as he looked around the place.

"Well, I've come here a few times and they have really nice iced teas, so I thought we could have some of them" Lee Ho said, scratching his head in embarrassment.

They sat down and ordered the food.

"Well since you helped me, it's my treat, hyung" Lee Ho said and who is Taehyung to say no to free food.

"So, Lee Ho, let me get straight to the point. You called me here because you want my advice right?" Taehyung asked as he smirked seeing the change of expressions on Lee Ho's face.

"H-how...how did you know?" Lee Ho asked and heard Taehyung chuckle.

"It was just a guess but you confirmed it. Well, what I think is that you like someone but don't know how to confess and you have no one you can rely on, and since you heard that I have a boyfriend, you want to take my advice because the person you like is of the same gender, right?" Taehyung said and saw Lee Ho's jaw flung open as he blushed.

"Hyung, are you studying to become a detective?" He asked, making Taehyung chuckle.

"What's with that?" He laughed.

"Well, anyway, what you said is true. I do have someone I like" Lee Ho said, blushing.

"So what's the issue?" 

"He...likes someone else. I mean the person he likes is too cool, handsome, and perfect in everything, and I'm just a nobody wearing glasses and plaid shirts. No matter how hard I try, he just never notices me. I want him to notice me, so I can show him that I'm better than that guy" Lee Ho spoke, sipping on his iced tea.

"Hmm..well, about your fashion, we can work on that, but you do have a handsome face hidden behind those thick glasses. So we need to change that. Maybe I can help you" Taehyung smiled looking at Lee Ho cheering up.

"Really?! You might really be a fashion icon, hyung!" Lee Ho said grabbing Taehyung's hands, making Taehyung blush at the compliment.

"Geez, what's with those cheesy lines. Use it on the person you like" He laughed, slapping Lee Ho's arm jokingly

"So let's meet on Sunday. Alright? We need to change you from head to toe" Taehyung said and Lee Ho nodded.

"Thank you so much for your help, hyung. I finally feel, I will be able to make that person mine" Lee Ho smiled.