XVII

Taehyung's sweaty and naked body lay on the bed, surrounded by the white of the sheets. Lust hooded his eyes as he stared at his partner staring at him. His cheeks were flushed due to the humidity and embarrassment present in the room, his chest elevated and lowered with every pant he released, his wrists were hurting from being tied to the bedpost by handcuffs, and so was his erect member.

Veritably, Taehyung was being punished by his boyfriend, Jungkook, for his actions done in the mall.

 As for Jungkook, he stood in front of the bed, one knee over it, while looking down at Taehyung with lidded eyes brimming with fervor. He rubbed his finger over the regulator of the pink remote in his hand, his excitement escalating with every sound he heard from Taehyung's mouth, who was being abused by the vibrator inside his ass.

Words were overpowered by moans as Taehyung couldn't even speak a word to request his boyfriend to stop it already and give in to his own desire. All he could do was send his message through eye contact and whines but unfortunately, Jungkook decided to ignore them as his thumb rotated the regulator, increasing the speed, causing Taehyung to shut his teary eyes and arch his back to the feeling.

The sound of the clinking of the handcuff's steel against the iron bedpost ringed the steamy and sex-drenched room.

Taehyung couldn't even make out how they went from kissing passionately to him being tied to the bed and a vibrator inside him. Imprints of hickeys and spanks lay all over his body and his nipples were swollen from being violated.

"J-jungkook...please" Spit choked Taehyung's remaining words as the vibrator's speed was raised to the peak.

"You were saying something? Hmm?" Jungkook's tone was obvious with mockery as he smirked, satisfied by the expression he could see on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung screamed in bliss as he closed his legs together, trembling. Jungkook's expressions turned from satisfied to anger as he glowered and shifted himself towards the bed.

The thundering sound of a slap boomed in the room as Taehyung let out a high-pitched scream, his thighs that were just hit shaking vigorously. He whipped his eyes towards Jungkook who was frowning at him, not happy that Taehyung closed his legs without his permission.

And Taehyung knew how to wipe that frown off.

"J-jungkook" Taehyung wiggled, his handcuffs clinking, catching Jungkook's attention who was about to thrust the vibrator deeper inside him.

"I-I am sorry" Taehyung mewled out, eyes leaking blissful tears.

"I d-don't like anyone else other than..you" "You're so badly filled in my mind, I don't even...have...time to think about anyone else" He panted out.

"So please...take this out. I don't want anybody else inside me but you" Taehyung moaned out, just imagining the feeling of Jungkook thrusting himself inside him and it just deepened his craving.

And damn, his words hit Jungkook right in his heart and dick. He bit his lip, trying to see if he could resist for some time more but the way Taehyung gazed at him told him that there was no point of putting up a front anymore, it's just gonna pain more.

Jungkook groaned as he hurriedly took his pants and underwear off and poured the cold lube over his dick, wincing at the feeling.

Taehyung's eyes rolled at the feeling of retrieving the vibrator, but his eyes immediately widened as he felt Jungkook pushing himself inside him.

A grunt escaped Jungkook's mouth, a frown appearing over his forehead at Taehyung's tightness as he pushed in further.

Taehyung shut his eyes with pain, digging his manicured nails inside the soft skin of his palms, waiting for the moment to get better with time.

And it didn't take soon for Taehyung to start slipping numerous moans of bliss out of his mouth as Jungkook started slowly thrusting inside him.

With every swing Jungkook took, his pace fastened, heightening Taehyung's pleasure as he arched his back which Jungkook held with his hands while penetrating him.

Sounds of sex and delight echoed in the bedroom. Jungkook took his mouth forward to latch it on Taehyung's, kissing him vehemently.  

"Ju-Jungkook, open the cuffs, please. I want to...hold you" Taehyung panted out, his eyes glittering with tears and lips swollen.

The sight was too hot for Jungkook to stay in denial. He was never good at giving punishments to Taehyung because he always knows how to get his way out of it.

Jungkook sighed as he stopped for a moment, fiddling on the sheets for his pants, and then taking the silver key out of it.

As soon as Taehyung's hands were uncuffed, he jerked himself over Jungkook, enclosing his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulling him in a loving kiss. Jungkook's hands snaked towards Taehyung's waist, terminating the gap that put them apart.

A long moan slipped out of Taehyung's mouth as he could feel Jungkook shove himself deeper inside him while pulling him close which made Taehyung more impatient than before.

He parted from the kiss and Jungkook immediately slid Taehyung down to the pillow, putting both of his hands beside Taehyung's head and while licking his lips he spoke;

"Taehyung, I am not the type to be jealous for someone but there's something about you that makes me so crazy, that I don't want to give you to anyone else. I wanna keep you mine forever" Jungkook spoke, lifting Taehyung's hand and kissing the back of it, giving Taehyung millions of butterflies in his stomach as a blush spread around his cheeks.

"Me too, Jungkook. I won't give you to anyone else, I want you and only you" Taehyung said as he caressed Jungkook's cheek who smiled before ramming himself inside Taehyung, making him release a high-pitch scream.

"Just--when--I--" Taehyung couldn't even complete his sentence as a loud moan escaped his mouth when Jungkook hit his prostate.

"Oh? It feels damn good here right?" Jungkook teased while violating Taehyung's prostate mercilessly, while he couldn't even respond because yes, it felt damn fucking good.

With a shrill mewl, Taehyung came all over his chest, the cum pooling over his stomach. His eyes felt heavy as he slightly looked at Jungkook who was about to be done too.

He held along for Jungkook, who, with a loud groan, filled up Taehyung's insides with his cum, Taehyung biting his lip and rolling his eyes because of the goody he just received.

Jungkook panted as he looked at the tired and sex-driven Taehyung, panting and eyes half-closed.

He plopped beside Taehyung, who, with trembling and fumbling hands, took the tissues out from the drawer and handed it out to Jungkook, who wiped himself and Taehyung up, who clung himself to Jungkook once he was clean.

Jungkook was about to doze off with Taehyung in his arms when he heard Taehyung sleepily speaking.

"I love you, Jungkook. I love you so fucking much"

Jungkook smiled as he ruffled Taehyung's hair and closed his eyes.

"I love you so fucking much too, gorgeous"