XII

The next day, taehyung was so gonna rip that wig off of IU's bald head as he had determination and anger both in his eyes.

His boyfriend was out to park their car and taehyung said that he had an urgent work inside so he left, leaving jungkook outside.

He slammed the door open and oh how fucking pissed he was because he knew IU was waiting for him only and that bitch had the audacity show attitude to the real bitch that's kim taehyung.

The washroom was empty and IU was applying her lipstick while looking at the mirror but she was smirking as she knew taehyung is there.

"Hey, taehyungie" she said in her sickeningly sweet voice while taehyung squinted his eyes at her.

"Don't hey taehyungie me and stop whatever you are trying to do with your tactics" taehyung warned her.

"What did i do, taehyungie?" she asked in an innocent voice as she battered her eyelashes towards taehyung which pissed taehyung off more.

"If you want me to slit your throat, then keep going on and i bet you know that i don't lie" taehyung said in an oh so dangerous tone that scared IU as her expressions dropped.

Taehyung smirked as he saw that and flicked his hair, this time pissing IU off.

"I like these expressions more~" he said in the same tone as IU before turning around and walking towards the door.

"Two bitches can't stay under the same roof for long, the fake one needs to go and i am damn sure you know who it is" taehyung said in despise as he slammed the door behind him.

IU screamed as she threw her lipstick towards the door.

"Just wait taehyug, just wait, everything you have would be mine"

"Even jungkook"

__

Taehyung reached the classroom and jungkook was waiting there for him and as soon as he saw his boyfriend he smiled and got up from the desk, pecking him on the lips but taehyung pulled him back by his shirt for another kiss, a hungry one.

"Woah woah, someone's being possessive today" jungkook chuckled out as he made taehyung sit on his lap.

"Well, you're mine so i have the right to be possessive, right?" taehyung asked as he caged jungkook between his arms and smirked.

"Of course, kitten" jungkook smirked back.

Taehyung turned his head and saw IU looking at them with rage in her eyes and taehyung couldn't help but feel satisfied.

Taehyung pecked jungkook's cheek who flustered a bit before getting up from his lap and sitting on the desk beside him.

Looks, like people have already forgotten what had happened at the game, and they already realized that taehyung could do no such thing and cherry on the cake, because of taehyung's great leadership and their good team they have been selected to cheer for the national football games which was very good for the university's reputation which had gained him respect too.

So everything that IU did was in vain.

Taehyung winked at her as she huffed and went away.

Taehyung felt a tug on his shirt and he looked to his left to see jimin sitting there, with an apologetic look on his face.

"What do you jimin? Blame me again for what i didn't even do?" taehyung said, he was still salty that his best friend doubted him but he knew it wasn't jimin's intention to do that and he might eventually forgive jimin, if he could gain some serious apology from him.

"No" jimin said in a sad tone, fidgeting with his fingers.

Jungkook was busy watching them and stifling his chuckle, keeping his chin on taehyung's shoulder, he knew his boyfriend was just pulling jimin's leg.

"Then what are you here for?" taehyung asked monotonously.

"I-i'm sorry" jimin said and gave taehyung an apology letter written by him on a cute pink paper and taehyung was ready to give up and hug his bestie but he gained his composure and kept it on the desk.

"I don't accept your apology" taehyung said and jimin looked at him with a pout.

"I know i was wrong to doubt you but it wasn't my intention to, and i'm sorry that i didn't defend you, instead i doubted you but i-i'm so sorry" jimin was literally on the verge of crying now.

Jungkook finally let out a laugh.

"Jimin, you couldn't even guess that he was messing with you?" jungkook said as he ruffled taehyung's hair who let out a small giggle while jimin snapped his head up and jumped at taehyung who was laughing now.

Jimin kept hitting him and shouting profanities at him for pulling his leg but later hugged the death out of taehyung, that he had to hold onto his beloved's arm to get out of jimin's tight grip.

"Fine, i forgive you, but never ever doubt me again, i might slit your throat" taehyung said with a smile, although jimin and jungkook both gulped as they knew that taehyung never lies with his warnings.

"Aye aye captain" jimin said.

"Now come here, both of my babies" taehyung pulled jungkook and jimin both in a tight hug who groaned.

"You're the actual baby here" both said in unison.

"Just pretend~"