XIV

Taehyung sighed as he closed the door behind him, entering the house. He heard the muffled noises of the TV from the living room. Jungkook's classes get over before his, so taehyung is always greeted by the other when he comes back.

Taehyung would be lying if he said that he isn't bothered by anything that's happening in his life right now. It's just that until he knows jungkook would be by his side, everything is fine.

"I'm home, babe!" he said and heard the sound of the TV go off.

His heart fluttered looking at jungkook who was in his comfy clothes and messy hair and a smile over his face.

He dropped his bag and quickly hugged jungkook which made him chuckle while stroking his back.

"You're being utterly cute today" jungkook said as he played with the hem of taehyung's skirt. (Yes, if y'all forgot, taehyung crossdresses)

"Because I love you" taehyung said as he nuzzled his nose over jungkook's shoulder, inhaling his scent and smiling to himself.

Jungkook, not wanting to break the hug, grabbed taehyung's legs and wrapped them around his waist and walked towards the living room.

"You wanna eat something?" he asked taehyung as he sat down on the couch with taehyung in his lap, still clinging to him.

"Yeah. Ice cream" taehyung mumbled out.

"Then you'll need to get up so I can go to the kitchen" Jungkook spoke, pecking Taehyung's ear.

"Take me with you" Taehyung lazily spoke, and Jungkook thought for a while before complying.

He stood up, gripping Taehyung's waist as Taehyung crossed his legs behind Jungkook's waist. He walked to the kitchen and opened the door with one of his hand as the other one supported Taehyung's back. He took the ice cream and spoon and walked back to the living room.

He turned the TV on and tapped Taehyung's butt to get his attention. Taehyung blinked his eyes before looking at Jungkook and shrugging his eyebrows.

Jungkook pointed at the ice cream and saw Taehyung nod and get off his lap, sitting beside him. He opened the ice cream container and forwarded a spoonful towards Jungkook's mouth.

"Ah, no babe. The tournament is coming soon so I'm on a diet" Jungkook spoke, making Taehyung pout.

"You won't eat if I feed you?" Taehyung showed his puppy eyes to Jungkook who gulped, his restraint wavering.

"Try to understand babe, the coach will scold me if I get out of shape" Jungkook spoke sweetly but heard Taehyung huff.

"Just one spoon of ice cream won't make you get out of shape" Taehyung said sadly.

"But I know it's not just a spoon, right babe?" He said as he pecked Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer.

"Fine, then feed me" Taehyung said as he gave the spoon to Jungkook, who sighed in relief.

He then fed the ice cream to Taehyung as both of them watched a movie. 

"Babe, about everything that's going on in the college. I just wanted to ask if you're fine, and if you wanna share anything with me, then I'm ready to listen" Jungkook said as he stroked circles on Taehyung's tummy.

"I'll be fine. It's just that IU is trying to scheme a plan or something to snatch my position and you away from you. But don't worry, I won't let anything like that happen" Taehyung said, cupping Jungkook's cheek.

"What?! This is happening and you didn't tell me earlier? So all that...was IU's doings?" Jungkook asked in a shocked manner.

"Yeah, but I have my confidence since I know you'll never betray me and if I have you everything will be fine" Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's lips.

"Of course you have me babe. B-but I didn't know IU would do something like this" Jungkook spoke as Taehyung stared at him.

"She wasn't like this when we were in school" Jungkook spoke to himself.

"You said you had a crush on her back then" Taehyung spoke making Jungkook look at him.

"I did, but it was just me being a teenage boy. It's only you that I love" Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's hair.

"Are you jealous?" Jungkook smirked, nudging Taehyung.

"No" 

"No?"

"No, why will I be? I know that I am the only person you love since your ass fell so hard for me that you were half suspended for beating the living daylight out of that man a year ago" Taehyung chuckled, remembering the incident.

"Oh really? Oh really? I fell so hard for you?" Jungkook asked as he tackled Taehyung, making him fall on the couch and tickling him.

"Jungkook! I'm about to piss" Taehyung spoke between his laughter which made Jungkook stop.

"Well, it's true. I did fall really hard for you" He said, pushing Taehyung's hair back and kissing him.

 Taehyung caged Jungkook in his arms as they softly kissed, and when they parted Taehyung couldn't help but smile.

"Well, I fell so hard for you that I am willing to smack a bitch to Mars" Taehyung said making Jungkook laugh out.

Taehyung stared at the chuckling Jungkook before pulling him into another kiss, Jungkook's hands going under Taehyung's shirt, grabbing his waist.

"Let's sleep?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded before picking Taehyung up and taking him upstairs.

"Which sleep do you mean though?" Jungkook eyed Taehyung who smirked.

"I don't know. Depends" Taehyung spoke, and oh how Jungkook knew it was the other one.