VI

Jungkook yawned as he woke up, stretching his arms but then again making them fall over the figure sleeping beside him, clinging onto him. Jungkook smiled as he was caged between taehyung's arms who was slowly nuzzling his face in jungkook's chest.

"Good morning princess" he said in his morning, hoarse voice.

"Good morning kookie" taehyung said in his much deeper voice.

"So what do you wanna do? We are heading back because yesterday we were enjoying too much that we couldn't even spend night with our friends" jungkook chuckled while taehyung flushed a red color.

"What's gotten you all shy? Weren't you the one fierce yesterday?" jungkook smirked as he teased taehyung who playfully hit his chest but cuddling to him once

"Shut up, rat and go bring me breakfast" taehyung smiled and jungkook ruffled his hair before getting up and wearing his clothes while taehyung looked at him with fond eyes.

He was about to go out when taehyung stopped him.

"I love you, my jerk" taehyung giggled and jungkook smiled before replying with an i love you too.

Taehyung again slept while jungkook went to take breakfast for both of them.

"Yo jimin" he said to jimin who was eating his breakfast

"Yo rat, did you have fun with taehyung yesterday?" jimin smirked

"Yes, i did. Did you?" jungkook smirked

"Yes, and you bet very" jimin chuckled

"Yo kook, just saying, never hurt taehyung otherwise i'll rip off your balls" jimin said as he gave a cute smile to jungkook who was startled

"Why would i though?" jungkook scoffed

"I don't know, was just stating" jimin shrugged and jungkook went back with the breakfast plate it his hands for taehyung

As he opened the door he heard a squeal from the other and he chuckled before taking the plate full of donuts and pancakes towards taehyung who started to eat immediately.

"Slow down, pretty" jungkook chuckled and looked fondly at taehyung while he munched over his breakfast

"Baby, when are the tryouts?" jungkook asked and taehyung stopped eating

"Tomorrow. Have you given the list to wrinkled dick?" taehyung asked and jungkook nodded.

"Feed me some too" jungkook pouted as he looked at taehyung with cute eyes

"Come and have it" taehyung said as he took a forkful of pancake 

Jungkook leaned towards taehyung, ready to eat the pancake but taehyung threw the fork on the bed, clutching jungkook's t-shirt and pulling him in a kiss.

Jungkook was startled but soon kissed taehyung back, both smiling in it. He caged taehyung's waist in his arms and deepening the kiss, yet it was a chaste kiss, no lust involved just affection.

They parted as jungkook gave a last peck to taehyung's lips before getting up.

"I am going to take bath. You wanna join me?" jungkook asked and taehyung immediately stood up.

"Come on then" taehyung said and entering the bathroom after jungkook.

Jungkook turned the water on to fill the tub and started taking his clothes off. He couldn't figure out what was taehyung doing so he turned to see that taehyung had slept over the basin.

 He chuckled before helping taehyung take off his clothes. He picked him up and checking the water with his feet, put taehyung in the warm water as taehyung smiled at the feeling.

He got behind him and taehyung immediately leaned over jungkook's chest. Jungkook put the water over taehyung's hair before closing his eyes with one hand before filling the shampoo in the other and applying it over taehyung's blonde hair and massaging it.

He then rinsed it off taehyung and washed his whole body, before washing himself.

He stood up and took the towel from the hanger and picked taehyung once again, making him sit on the basin while the other still had his eyes closed.

He then rubbed the towel over taehyung's head before taking another one to tie it up on his waist.

He took the brush and toothpaste from the stand and held taehyung's chin before brushing his teeth carefully.

Taehyung cleaned his mouth and his toothbrush while jungkook brushed his own teeth.

Jungkook after brushing his teeth, gave a peck to taehyung and picked him up while walking in the bedroom, taehyung clinging to jungkook like a baby.

Jungkook decided to dress taehyung in his yellow t-shirt and denim shorts to keep him comfy.

He wore a sweatshirt and sweatpants. He is planning to take taehyung out on the deck and watch the beautiful view from the ship.

He picked taehyung once again before taking him towards the deck and placing him on the couch while hugging him.

Taehyung shuffled and snaked his hands under jungkook's sweatshirt and rubbing his hard stomach gently which made jungkook chuckle

He combed taehyung's slightly wet hair with his fingers before watching the cloudy sky and the blue ocean. But their beauty was nothing compared to taehyung's to him.

"I love you, taebear" he said and inhaled taehyung's sweet scent 

"I love you too, rat"  a sleepy answer was thrown at him while he chuckled before looking back at the sea, gradually thinking of coming back here once again with taehyung.

He feels lucky to have such a cutie as his boyfriend

And he won't let him go.

____

This might be the last fluff for now.

Because........

;)