XVI

"Bye, babe! I'll be coming back in the evening!" Taehyung waved Jungkook goodbye while the other watched him lovingly as he waved him back.

Today is Sunday and Taehyung is going to meet Lee Ho and help him woo the person he likes. Well, Jungkook did not mind Taehyung going out with a person he just met yet he still told Taehyung to call him if he felt uneasy, even a little bit.

Taehyung was partially excited since this is the first time he's helping someone out with their fashion choices other than Jungkook and Jimin. To start with, Taehyung might look highly sociable yet he's quite reserved in front of people he doesn't know but he feels that he can be great friends with Lee Ho.

He wore a white crop top, denim jeans, and a beige cardigan. This wasn't a drill. He needs to look impressive so Lee Ho can feel that he's taking advice from the right guy.

He stopped his car in front of the mall and texted Lee Ho that he is arrived and not a minute later, he heard Lee Ho call his name while coming out of the mall. Taehyung smiled as he walked towards Lee Ho.

"If you told me you were inside, I would have come inside" Taehyung said as he eyed Lee Ho. His fashion sense was quite on the ordinary side, a plaid t-shirt and ripped denim jeans with a denim jacket.

"You're giving me massive 2016 white guy vibes" Taehyung chuckled as he spoke making Lee Ho blush out of embarrassment.

"I-i tried but I just can't dress like you, Hyung" Lee Ho mumbled out.

"Well, that's what I'm here for. To make you dress better" Taehyung said while smiling.

"Enough of the talk! Let's get shopping!" Taehyung exclaimed as he dragged Lee Ho inside.

"I hope you have your credit cards ready, cause I am about to rob your ass" Taehyung smirked making Lee Ho gulp. Of course, he had guessed that Taehyung wasn't a guy of budget so he came prepared but looking at Taehyung's confidence he feels nervous that he might actually get robbed today.

The hunt had already started from Louis Vuitton to Calvin Klein. Nothing was left untouched by Taehyung's eyes. Lee Ho was quite surprised by Taehyung's skills thinking that he should be a fashion student instead of a science student (yes, Taehyung actually studies too. Do you think he was doing a cheerleading course? Jerks")

"Oh my god, I'm so excited today" Taehyung cheered up as he roamed his eyes around the store, grabbing the things that he thought would suit Lee Ho.

"Go, Lee Ho. Try these out" Taehyung said as he pushed the pile of clothes towards Lee Ho, who panicked yet complied.

"You know, my boyfriend used to be all Timberlands and Levis too but after we started dating, I upped his fashion game" Taehyung announced proudly, smiling at the memories of his boyfriend who used to wear plain black t-shirts with denim and Timberlands.

"Well,  he was cute that way too" Taehyung mumbled out, blushing at his own statement. He looked at Lee Ho who was smiling at him and got all flustered for running his mouth in front of him. He pushed him inside the trial room who chuckled at Taehyung's panicked state.

Lee Ho showed every outfit that Taehyung had selected to him while Taehyung sorted them out. After 2-3 hours, they were finally done with selecting outfits and Lee Ho swears he has never been this tired, not even on the fields.

They finally decided to take a break before selecting the accessories and shoes. They sat inside the cafe and ordered some refreshments.

"Well, since you treated me last time and you're paying for the outfits, I'll treat you today" Taehyung flashed his smile to Lee Ho who could see an invisible halo behind Taehyung's head.

They sat down and decided to kill time by talking. "So, Lee Ho, how did you meet this crush of yours?" Taehyung asked as he sipped his strawberry milkshake. He could see a blush spread around Lee Ho's cheeks similar to his milkshake which made the ends of his mouth curl into a smile.

"Well...I met him when we had dance classes. I just fell in love with his dancing and then I happened to see him everywhere I went but he used to look at this guy with hearty eyes. Well, what can I say? He really is attractive. He's got the body, he's got the fashion sense and he sings. But he has a really shitty personality, I don't know how am I supposed to make my crush realize this" Lee Ho sighed sadly as he jabbed his wooden spoon inside his lava cake.

"Well, it's not like you don't have a good body, Lee Ho. As far as I know, you don't have a bad personality and now we're finally curing your fashion disease. So now what is left is your shy behavior. You know, you have to be confident in order to confess otherwise your crush won't ever be able to acknowledge your feelings" Taehyung explained while Lee Ho nodded like the good boy he was.

"They do say that good clothes can boost your confidence up but you will still have to try your best" Taehyung smiled, slurping the remains of his strawberry milkshake.

"Can you share some moves that can make my crush aware of me, Hyung?" Lee Ho asked meekly, trying not to sound like a creep. Taehyung smiled, feeling the uneasiness of Lee Ho. 

"Alright, I'll show you some secret moves that make my boyfriend go crazy over me" Taehyung said as he winked at Lee Ho, making him blush too.

"Alright, so what you do is, slyly take your hand forward towards your crush's hand while talking. Not too quickly for them to notice it" Taehyung said as he did what he said, sliding his hand towards Lee Ho sneakily. "Then you touch the top of the upper nail of their finger" Taehyung said while doing so, making Lee Ho flinch at the touch, a blush creeping to his cheeks. "Then travel your fingers forward towards the back of their hand, make sure that you keep the touch slow and gentle otherwise the feels won't be there. And you'd want to make sure that you have your eyes locked dead-on on your crush" Taehyung said, not breaking the eye contact he had with Lee Ho. The said man had started feeling his heartbeat fasten up and he quickly snatched his hand away.

"You're too good at this, Hyung!" Lee Ho exclaimed as he hid his blushing face in his hands making Taehyung chuckle.

"That's what my boyfriend says too" Taehyung said. "But my moves won't help you, you need to do something on your own too. That's the only thing that can help you grow confidence" Taehyung said and Lee Ho nodded.

Taehyung was about to get up to throw the empty cup into the dustbin when Lee Ho had grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to him. Their faces were inches away which made Taehyung widen his eyes as he pushed Lee Ho away.

Lee Ho quickly got up as he apologized while panicking. "I'm so sorry, Hyung! I-i was trying to practice a move but I ended up surprising you!" Lee Ho apologized as he bowed.

"That caught me off guard" Taehyung spoke but it wasn't like Lee Ho was trying to make a move on him. He took a deep breath in and sat down, flashing a kind smile towards Lee Ho who still had a panicked expression over his face.

"It's fine, but make sure you don't surprise me like that next time" Taehyung said and Lee Ho nodded his head rapidly, apologizing once again before sitting down.

They decided to resume their shopping spree and Taehyung was finally back to his energetic mode, dragging Lee Ho towards the jewelry shop.

___

"Oh my my, these look so juicy~" IU sang as she looked at the photos she had just clicked and then at the two, laughing at something.

She smirked as she tapped on the "send" button.

"Ah, this is gonna be fun~"