X

Everybody took their places and got ready for the match.

Taehyung was nervous for jungkook because he could feel how tensed jungkook was.

He wishes he could kiss his distress away but they're not supposed to leave their places now.

"Is everyone ready?" Taehyung asked and everyone ruffled their pompoms in the air.

"Good, hwasa take your position, jimin stay near the third troop and IU you are going on the top teir, replacing yoo mi" taehyung said and took his own positions.

The game had finally started and taehyung's eyes were stuck at how sexy his boyfriend looked when he played.

Yes, the fact that IU was his first love still didn't leave taehyung's mind but he had pushed it away because there were still a lot of things that taehyung needed to worry about.

Taehyung hooted as soon as jungkook scored and he had the biggest smile. They all assembled to cheer for jungkook.

"We've got the rhythm,

Our fans got the beat,

So, come on Captain jeon jungkook

Let's Defeat!" The top teir were lifted up and soon everyone gasped.

The game suddenly stopped and taehyung turned to see that IU's top had slipped off.

He cupped his mouth and IU tried to hide her revealed chest with her torn top while everyone looked at them.

The game was put into a break while the cheerleaders took IU inside the campus while IU cried.

Jungkook was shocked, well everyone was that how did it happen so suddenly.

The cheerleaders covered IU with a towel while she sobbed

Taehyung came upto her with a worried expression

He looked at IU's top to see that it was cut from the straps and he gasped.

"Who tampered with IU's top! Tell me now!" Taehyung yelled

"But wasn't it you?!" IU shouted and taehyung gasped

"Me?! Why would I do anything like that to you?!" Taehyung said in a surprised tone.

"But weren't you the one holding my uniform when I went to the restroom? Even the girls saw you!" IU yelled and everyone gasped and looked at taehyung

"What?! No! I didn't do it! I swear!" Taehyung said, trying to convince his team.

The girls started to whisper to each other and taehyung held his head low.

He swears he didn't do it!

"We.....think that you should leave for now, Captain" one girl from the group spoke and taehyung was startled.

Is everyone teaming up against him and taking side for IU?

He sighed, going from here for now would be better

He looked at IU and widened his eyes.

IU was subtly smirking at him.

Taehyung was dragged out by jimin but he was thinking about the fact that IU smirked on him.

What the hell is she planning?

"Taehyung, why did you do it?" Jimin asked as he frowned

"I swear chim, I didn't do it! Didn't you see that bitch smirk at me?! She definitely has something to do with this!" Taehyung yelled

"Stop Tae, stop. Stop blaming it over her, why would she try to get embarrassed in front of the crowd?!"

"Obviously to make me look bad! And see, you don't even trust me and then you call yourself my best friend! Just leave me the fuck alone, atleast i know that my boyfriend would trust me!" Taehyung shouted before yanking his hand away from jimin and walking out towards where their team was standing and discussing about what happened.

Whatever she did has something to do with mine and jungkook's relationship.

If she wants to steal jungkook away from me, let her try.

Let her play the game

But the winner would be me.