VIII

Taehyung widened his eyes as he heard jungkook say that.

He looked down, actually feeling insecure. She was pretty, her cheerleading skills were perfect, she had a nice personality and even was jungkook's first love. Why won't jungkook go back to her?

"Hey hey hey, princess. Are you thinking that i'll leave you for her? She was my first love, but you'd be my last forever" jungkook cupped taehyung's face and pecked his face.

"I'm too afraid to lose you" jungkook said with worry laced in his eyes.

Taehyung nodded but there was something weird in his heart, it was as if he didn't believe what jungkook was saying.

Does he trust jungkook that much to know that he won't leave him?

"Now let's finish tryouts and get going okay?" jungkook said and pecked taehyung's lips.

"Yeah" taehyung gave him a small smile and jungkook knew that taehyung still feels insecure but he wants taehyung to feel that he loves him like no one else can. Because he really is in love with him.

They finished the tryouts and were ready to leave until they saw IU reaching to them. Jungkook frowned while taehyung gave an uncomfortable smile.

"Captain, i just wanted to say that i saw you in the Emerald college competition and that's when i became a big fan of you!" Iu said and taehyung smiled

"Thanks, IU but i am not a pro" taehyung laughed while jungkook glared at IU

"No you really are! I am inspired by you!" she said and taehyung smiled

"Anyways, take your uniform from me on Monday, we'll be having a match on Wednesday and we need to practice for it" taehyung said and IU nodded.

"So we'll be leaving. Bye!" taehyung waved at her and jungkook wrapped his arm around taehyung's waist.

They walked away from IU who was staring at the two, glaring and smirking at the same time.

"I love you, taehyung. If you have a doubt over my love i can prove it to you" jungkook said seeing his boyfriend's sad face.

"I don't want you to prove anything jungkook, just stay by my side always and never leave me in any situation" taehyung said, intertwining his hand with jungkook and keeping his head on the other's shoulder

"I'll always stay by your side taehyung, no matter what happens" jungkook said pecking the other's blonde hair.

But why wasn't taehyung able to trust the other's words?