S08E06: From The Dead!

Day of Auditions:

Cookie, Lucious, Becky and Andre were hosting the Auditions.

Artists came one after another performing like their lives depended on it. By the end of the day they all had the list of artists to pick from.

"Can we finish this tomorrow. Lucious and I have to do go" Cookie said. "this is exhausting anyways. I can use a rest" Becky said.

In the changing room.
Treasure was genuinely laughing talking to Hakeem. Tiana was scanning at them. His phone beeped.
*Don't forget to pick up the kids from daycare* it was a message from Tiana. Hakeem looked on his phone then lifted his eyes up at Tiana. She couldn't tell him that in person?

"What's wrong?" Treasure asked him. "Babies. I will talk to you tomorrow" Hakeem said. Treasure looked at him until he disappeared, she had an admiring smile on her face. "He's married you know" Tiana said approaching Treasure. "I know that!" Treasure said and walked away from Tiana.

Meanwhile Maya was living somewhere in Philadelphia since she faked her death in Prison in order to escape and she did escape without trace. Now going by the name of Valentine Looks like we all underestimated little pound cake. She was not to be underestimated.

She was hiding out until her prison records and death was real and investigations die down.and it did. Everything was dropped off. She was now thinking of a plan back to New York. With her new name, new identity, new life. She bleached her skin. Did boob job, tucked her tummy in. She was now a redhead. She just looked white and different, way different. she was plotting her revenge, also because she was broke and needed to make money, Empire was all she could think of.

At the mansion house
"Hey... How was your meeting?" Lucious asked stepping inside. He kissed her. "Good. We got extra 1 million dollars for the concert. How did yours go?" Cookie asked. "1.5 million. We good to go, let's talk about the artists, you think they are ready for this or they still think we playing chess?" Lucious asked sitting next to Cookie. "They play damn too much. We might have to postpone the date and look for outside artists who would kill for the spot at the concert" Cookie said. "I like that idea. We should let the artists know" he said. "Yes they must know, this concert is happening with without their lazy asses" Cookie said. "I have something I need you to listen" Lucious said taking Cookie's hand to his study. He sat her down then started playing a piano. She was already liking it. He started singing.

*The song was about something like...in the snow, wishing for rain, it flooded off my head, I realized I didn't need the sun nor did I need the raincoat, all I needed was you...You...You. All I need is you.. you...You!*

Cookie smiled. "It's hot" she said.
"It's about what we have been through" he said. "I guessed so" she said pouring two glasses of wine. She gave him one glass. "To wanting nothing but each other in a storm" she said. They clicked their glasses together. "So.. would you open the concert with that hot song?" Cookie begged. "No!" He said. "Come on please" she said. "I wrote this song for you Cook" he said. "I know baby. But it is way too good to be a bedroom song. Come on Lucious, I love it. And I know it's going to be a hit. Do it for me.. if not do it for Empire and Bossy." She begged. He looked in her eyes and put down his glass and reached for hers, putting it down he pulled her between his thighs.

"I will perform it. If you sing it with me!" He said. "W-what?" She asked Chuckling. "Yes. We doing it together" he said. "But --"
"Or just forget it!" He said. "Okay. I will sing it with you" she said. "Good!" He said in her ear then bit her earlobe. They started kissing.

"You tricked me!" She said looking up at him. "I had to" he said standing up Straight and picking her up in his arms. They started going at it like rabbits.
Moaning and breathing.
He placed her on the piano. Playing a disturbing sound with her butt. They ignored it and continued touching and kissing