Three| Forget.

Alexa's POV

I woke up in my room,standing up from my bed I get ready to go to school.I choose a playboy crop top and a purple skirt with fishnets,and to finish it off a black oversized sweater.

I choose a playboy crop top and a purple skirt with fishnets,and to finish it off a black oversized sweater

Outfit ^

After I had put on my outfit I head downstairs grab a apple, As I'm about to head to my car I head someone call my name. The one and only Issac.
"Alexa what the fuck are you wearing?!" Issac says furiously.
"It's fucking clothes,chill." I say as I roll my eyes and head to my car.

After getting to school,all eyes are on me.Why?Well I'm pretty "popular"Everyone here seems to either love me or hate me.Most of the ones that hate me are the "mean girls"Which I don't really care tho as I'm just here to learn.

I walk down the hall to my locker, As I'm closing it,Jacob is leaning on the locker beside mine.
"Hey." Jacob says while looking me up and down,then bites his bottom lip.
"Um yeah,no." I say.
"No of what?"He asks in confusion.
"Just because we live together,we are not friends,nor will this change how we feel about each other.You never talked to me before so let's keep it that." I say with a fake Smile on my face as I walk away.
I know what I did back there was badass but tbh I was right.I mean how are you gonna just notice me,When I was clearly a nobody to you a few weeks ago.
I'm walking to my first period which is Science,and today we have to do a experiment.Which I'm not so existed about.Why?Well I have to do it with Issac which is my desk partner in science.
"Alright class,I want you all to come get your coats and Gogels."
I head to get a the stuff and after head to my seat. I see Issac coming back to sit next to me,I simply just roll my eyes.
"Take the purple solution and blend it with the lime green one." The teacher says explaining to everyone.
"Issac you idiot she said Purple not blue." I tell Issac as he was about to put blue with green.
"Here let me do it." I say as I reach for the Purple container.Just to my luck,Issac and my hand both touch,as we both had reached for the Purple one. I shake it off and grab the Purple mixture and blend it with the green.
"Now blend in the yellow one." Issac says into my ear.I get shivers down my spine when he said that. I grab the yellow one and put it in.

"MISS ALEXA AND MR ISSAC,WHAT DID YOU DO!?"The teacher says as she stares at us. The explosion was pretty loud..so mostly everyone heard. Issac stares at me while I stare back.
"To the principal's office you two!"
We walk out of the classroom and as soon as we step foot outside,we burst out in laughter.
"That was fucking insane!" Issac says while laughing.
"You bitch,you said the wrong color Issac!" I say laughing as I push his shoulder slightly.

I take off my coat and the googols, Issac does the same, I now just realized I had left me sweater in my locker.
I was walking towards my locker when all of a sudden,someone pulls my wrist and slams me to a locker.
Issac.
We make eye contact for all about 3 seconds,than the un think able happens. Issac kisses me. And that's not even the worst part. I kiss him back.

We shared a passionate kiss until I feel his "Jr" poking my um..yeah that part. I pull away from the kiss and take a deep breath .
"What the fuck,just happened."
"That was a mistake. FUCKFUCKFUCK!!" I say as I literally hit my head on the locker.Not hard,gently,lol.
"Let's just forget this ever happened,okay?" I say while looking at Issac.
"You kissed back Alexa." He says while making straight eye contact with me.
"Just forgot this ever happened." I say as I start to walk away but then stop .
"And um,Keep Jr on the low."I say as I look at him then move my way down to his.yeah.
I then walk away.

I can not believe He just kissed Me.Especially me kissing back.This is the worst thing I've done. I decided to skip the rest of the day and just go home. As I'm making my way to my room I see that one of the twins is here.
"Oh hey.."
"Dylan." He says while smiling at me.
"Oh okay,Well ima be in my room Bae!!" I say as I start speed walking up the stairs.
"Bae?" I head Dylan say from downstairs.
"SORRY IT CAME OUT!" I say from the top of the stairs. I then enter my room and fall face first on my bed.
"I kissed him back." I mutter.
"Fuck."

Issac's POV(aka ex bsf)

As me and Alexa were heading to the principals office I can't help but notice how fucking gorgeous,hot,pretty she is. And I can't hold back anymore. I slam her on the lockers,Not to hard tho.And I do what I've always wanted to do. I kiss her,and surprisingly she kissed me back.Damn she kisses so good. After a few minutes of kissing,I got hard.I can tell she noticed.She pulls back from the kiss and seems to regret what we have just done.But I don't.I would do it again if I could. She continues telling me it was a mistake and to forget about and I can't forget that. I just can't.

After she had walked away, I touch my lips and damn I wish that could've continued for longer. I then walk to the bathroom to wash my face and then head to my car and go take a few drinks at this bar. I'm 19. I mean I'm pretty grown to drink,and the people don't even care if you're underage. As long as you pay,there is no problem. I take a few shots,not trying to get drunk or anything I head out and without realizing it,it had already been 5pm. I head back to the house and Dylan and Drake are sitting watching a movie. Ian just got out of the shower. How do I know ? He's walking Around in his towel. And Jacob is probably in his room.
"Where is Alexa?" I ask the twins.
"In her room."
"Thanks."
I head to her room and knock .
No answer. I knock again and she opens the door.
"Um hey?" She says as she had forgotten what happened at school. I walk in her room and sit on her bed.
"Now let's talk." I say as I pat the bed,signaling for her to sit next to me. She shuts the door. And sit next to me.
"Look Alexa." I say before she cuts me off.
"Will you forgot what's about to happen." She says as she stares at me.
"Depends what are you going to do?" I say curious at what she meant.And without me thinking she raised my chin with her finger and kisses me. She fucking kissed me. She then starts unbuckling my pants,she takes off my belt and unzips my pants while still kissing me.She pushes me on the bed as she takes off her top,then she takes off her skirt. She's so fucking fine.
She then puts her attention back at me and slips my pants off, I am now in my fucking boxers,She takes them off now revealing my Jr.

She gives me a smirk and giggles before grabbing my d*** with her hands and licking the tip. I can't help but moan. Her head game is so fucking good. She starts giving me a hand job.
"L-lexi I'm gonna c-c*m" I say to her slightly while moaning. She smirks at me then licks my tip again. That's it my gonna c**. I cu* in her mouth.Expecting her to spit it out she swallows it.
"Sweet." She says while licking her fingers. There is some on her face, damn she still looks so good.

We hear a knock on the door. She puts her top back on and hands me my pants and boxers. I quickly put them on,as she opens the door and it's
Ian.
"Hey Ian." She says smiling to him while I'm at the back of her.
"Hey Alexa..um am I interrupting ? Ian says noticing her top is a little low.Which makes you be able to see her tits.
"He was just leaving,come in Ian." She says as she invites him in to her room.
I stare back at her and head to my room. She made me c*m . She fucking wanted me. Or maybe she just wanted to have a fun time.. Well she did say to forget what she was about to do a few seconds before. I sigh.
"Maybe I did get used.But it was worth it."