Four|Jealousy

Alexa's POV

After Issac left I sat on my bed next to Ian which I totally forgot about.
"Oh um so what did you need?" I ask him.
"Oh well since you weren't at school today Mr.Tay said for me to hand you my notebook for you to copy the lessons from today." He says.
"Wow you have beautiful eyes,Ian." I say as I just noticed his hazel eyes that shine.
"Oh thanks."
"And um,your top." He says while looking down at my shirt.
I look at down and it shows my fucking tits.Not all of them obviously. But still.
"Shit,sorry." I say.
"It's not big deal,but I are you and Issac a thing?" He asks me.
"Most definitely not. He use to be my bestfriend,but he left me for some chick.Aka ending our friendship. That's why I didn't seem so happy to see him at first." I say explaining. He looks at me as he try's to figure out more.
"Did you guys umm,fuck right now..that I knocked..?" Ian says while looking kinda embarrassed to have asked me that question.
I didn't know what to say. Technically no.But I did Make him..yeah nvm.

"Why?are you jealous..?" I say while moving my hand up his chest. He blushed.How cute.
"I'm just teasing you." I say as I lift his chin up with my finger,and give him a smile.
"Oh um okay." He says.
"Wanna watch a movie?"I ask him.
"I'd be honored to." He says as kisses my hand.
"Touché." I say while laughing.
"Well ima change to something more comfortable,you choose a movie,okay?" I say to him while standing up.
"Sure thing." He says while grabbing the remote.
I head to my closet and grab clothes and go to my bathroom to change. I'm wearing a pink and white fluffy set,that I bought online,and put my hair in a messy bun.

 I'm wearing a pink and white fluffy set,that I bought online,and put my hair in a messy bun

Outfit^
I open the door and lay on my bed,beside Ian. He had chosen to watch After. We watched the full thing and I got tired and told Ian I was gonna sleep.
"Ima go to my room then,goodnight Lexi." Ian says before walking out my room.
And you probably think im a hoe.But I see Ian as a brother.I mean yeah he's cute and stuff.But he's like a brother😅.

Next day.It is now Saturday.

I wake up at 12pm and head downstairs not even bother changing. I head to the kitchen and grab a popsicle.
"Alexa,It's morning and you're eating a popsicle? Ian says to me.
"Who cares I wanted one." I say with a smile.
"Where are the twinsss?" I ask
"Went to there parents house."
"Only me,Issac and Jacob are here." Ian says.
I hear someone coming down the stairs. It's Jacob he's wearing black sweatpants and no shirt. He's fine.

"Hi." He says not that amused.

"Nice abs." I say,catching his attention. I continue to lick my popsicle. I notice Jacob is staring at me. I face him,

"What?" I ask.

"You're sucking that popsicle like it was a fucking dick." He says.

" Ima go get ready,bye Lexi." Ian says as he leaves me alone with mister bad boy.

"Any who,I'm horny." I say out loud and Jacob lifts up his brow.

" Shit." I face palm my self.

I continue eating my popsicle.
"No wonder." Jacob mumbles.

"Shut up mister 'ima a bad boy'." I say as I roll my eyes and stick my tongue at him. He just rolls his eyes and goes to the kitchen for food. I'm sitting on the couch texting My friend Amara to see if she has plans.

Alexa🤪🥵:Hey bitch!

Amara💩😍:Hey Lexi!

Alexa🤪🥵: you free tonight ?

Amara💩😍: Yeah why

Alexa🤪🥵: Great you're going to come over to my house.Make sure to look nice.Teehee😸😌😉

Amara💩😍:um okay?

After I finished texting with Amara I knew exactly what I was gonna do.Ima hook her and Ian up. I know right I'm the best.
I smile at myself I then get a text.

Unknown: Come upstairs to my room-Issac
Why is Issac telling me to go to this room.Ugh I should've never done that yesterday. I head to Issac's room and knock on the door. He opens the door and pulls me inside.

"What the fuck?" I say.
"Why'd you do that yesterday." Issac says as he looks directly at me.
"Look I don't know why I did,but let's just keep this between you and me."
"We can be friends again but only friends." I say as I grab his hand.
"Friends huh?well friends don't do what we did yesterday." Issac says as he lets go of my hand.
"We can only be friends Issac." I tell him before opening his door.

As soon as I open the door, Issac grabs my hand turning me around to face him,as he holds my waist,while I'm his chest.

"What the fuck is happening!?"
I turn around and it's Drake.
"Nothing,I was just leaving." I say as I walk right past him.
Drake follows me to my room and shuts the door.
"Alexa,tell me now." He says locking eyes with me.
"But there's nothi-" I attempt to say before he cuts me off.
"The truth Alexa."
"Fine wemayormayhavenotkissed."
"What??" Drake says looking at me confused.
"Me and Issac kissed.There end of story." I say as I roll my eyes.
"You guys kissed!?" Drake says as he gets a bit mad.
"Chill Drakey,we are just friends.Nothing Else.That was just a one time thing." I say as I look up at him and the unexpected happened again. Drake grabs my chin with his hands,making me face him,and he kisses me.

He kissed me and I kissed back.Gosh I'm such a hoe. I think to myself. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.
"Really?" I hear a deep-ish voice say.
Dylan.
"Oh hey" I say as I get down from Drakes hold.
"Why are you kissing Alexa?!" Dylan says facing Drake.
"Uh I'm right here?the fuck." I say as he had forgotten I was here or some shit.
"Alexa,why did you kiss Dylan." He asks me now.
"Eh,dunno.He kissed me." I say as I take a step forward.
"You're jealous,that I didn't kiss you..right.." I say as I put my finger on his chest.
"Dude,I'm right here." Drake says as he clears his throat.
"You guys are really competitive." I say as I Chuckle.
"Anyways get out my room." I say pushing drake out.
"Love you twins!" I say before I shut up the door in there face.

I take a deep breath,and think to myself.
"This is to much for me,to handle."