Seven|Carnival

Alexa's POV

Saturday

When I went to my room I ended up falling asleep. I slept for a long time because when I woke up it was already 1pm. I changed into a red crop top and some jean shorts with a belt.

Outfit^

Outfit^

I go downstairs to go eat.

"Hey Lexi!" Ian says as he grabs something from the fridge .

"Heyyyy so I texted Amara and she wants to meet up with you at Gally's Cafe!" I say while giving him a wink. Obviously as a "you getting a gf." Type of way.

"Okay when?" Ian asks.

"Tomorrow at 5!" I reply with a smile.

"Okay. Thanks for this set up Lexi." Ian says giving me a hug.

"No problem Ian. Just don't break her heart or I'll kill you." I say with a playful smile.

After I had ate I decided I wanted to hang out with the boyzz.
So I asked them if they wanted to go to the carnival and Jacob,Issac, and drake said yes. But Dylan was still at Sarah's place.

We headed to the carnival and when we got there I ran. I was so excited.

"Which ride first?" Issac asks.

"I wanna go on the dropper." Drake says like a little kid.

"Same! Let's go!" I reply as I drag Drake to the dropper.
There was a few girls in line who kept on looking over at the guys.

It was finally our turn to get on.

"Don't be scared to grab my hand if you're scared Lexi." Jacob says giving me a wink.

"Ew." I say rolling my eyes.

The ride starts and it was honestly so much fun. We played some other games too.

"Let's go play the water game!" I say running to it.

"On your marks get set GO!" The lady says.

I start shooting the fish with the water. Obviously a fake fish.

"AND THE WINNER THIS LOVELY LADY!" The girl says pointing to me.

"YAY,YOU GUYS SUCK.LOSERS!" I say as I stick my tongue out of them.

"I want Stitch!" I tell the lady pointing to it. She then gives it to me and being for real it's almost as big as me.