Eleven|Awkward

(Mature content!!)

(Mature content!!)

I can't believe this. Sarah cheated on me with Issac.

"Dylan dude-" Issac says before I cut him off.

"You dick don't even talk to me." I respond as I go to my room and slam the door shut.

I start breaking,throwing stuff all around my room. While I let out some tears.

Why did she have to cheat on me!

*KNOCK KNOCK *

"Go away!" I yell sitting on the edge of my bed.

All of a sudden my door busts open and Lexi comes flying in and lands on my floor.

"Fuck." Lexi mumbles

"What the hell are you doing." I say wiping my tears and going to help her stand up.

"I'm fine. But you're clearly not." She responds grabbing my hand. And sitting on the edge of my bed.

"You know Lexi I'm not really in the mood so please leave me alone." I stand up to go to the door but she pulls me back,making fall on the bed.

"Sorry." Lexi says as I sit back up.
Not facing her.

"Dylan, I know you love Sarah. And I'm willing to help you. You can talk to me." Alexa says placing her finger on my chin,making me face her.

That touch.

"Did I do something wrong?" I say without noting I had tears on my face.

"Of course not Dylan. You did nothing but love Sarah! There must be a explanation for this." Alexa says pulling me into her chest as I start tearing up like a little bitch.

"Is Issac better than me?" I say still crying.

"Dylan. You are one in a million. Wait actually no. You're a twin so-." Alexa says letting out a laugh at herself.

"Am I-." I attempt to say before getting interrupted by Lexi pulling me closer into her.

"Shut up Dylan. You're a caring person and if Sarah forgot about that then it's on her." Lexi says patting my head.

After staying like this for a while,I stoped crying and opened my eyes.

Gosh damn.