Five|Friends

Alexa's POV

Next day~

(Amara ending up not being able to come to the house)

I wake up and pick out a outfit black crop top and jeans.

Outfit ^

I head downstairs and all the boys are eating breakfast.I grab a apple from the fridge and walk away.
"Where you going." Issac asks.
"School." I say as I walk out the house and into my car.I drive to school and then park.

As I'm entering school,everyone is staring at me. I ignore it and grab head to my first period,which is math.
I enter math and most of my classmates are already there. I walk past them to take my seat in the back. I put in my AirPods and listen to music.

"Mr.Johns,nice of you to join us."
"Take your seat." The teacher says as I lift up my head to see who it is. Jacob freaking Johns.

Jacob walks past people to get to a seat. I put my head on the table,and continue listening to music. Hoping he doesn't sit next to me.
Someone then taps my shoulder making me flinch a little.

"scoot." Jacob says.
"I don't wanna be in the edge."
"You sit In the edge."I say as I roll my eyes.
"Scoot Alexa,or I'll kiss you right now infront of everyone." Jacob says with a smirk on his face.
"Gross." I say as I move to the other chair on the edge.
"Good girl." He says as he lets out a small laugh.

I put my face back on the table and eventually End up falling asleep.
"Alexa."
"Alexa"
"Alexa wake the fuck up." A voice says as I lift me head up,rubbing my eyes.
Jacob.
"Ugh is class over,already?" I ask.
"Yeah sleeping beauty,now get your ass to gym class." He says while he motions for me to stand up.
"Damn,if you liked my ass so much,you could've just said that."
I say while rolling my eyes,and heading to gym.

I had changed into my gym clothing which was a white top with some black shorts.

Outfit^

After I had changed I head to the basketball area,aka also where the whole class have to be. I sit on the bleachers,and wait for the teachers to tell us what to do.

"Hey Lexi." Issac says as he sits next to me in the bleachers.
"Hey." I say with a small smile and look away.
"I'm not gonna forget Lexi." Issac says whispering in my ear. I roll my eyes and notice some ginger head is walking to us.
"Hey Issac! You didn't respond to me last night." She says while making a pounty face.She then notices me.
"Oh hi,Alexa." She says as she glares at me.
"Mia,can you leave us alone." Issac says as he rolls his eyes.

I guess he didn't like the ginger chick after all. She's probably one of his hoes.
"Text me later Issac." She says winking before leaving.
"I promise I didn't-" Issac says before I interpreted him.
"Issac listen to me.We are just friend,I don't care if you date someone." I say while holding his hand and with a smile.
"Since you want to be only friends.Okay. I guess I can tell you now." Issac says.
"Tell me what?" I say confused.
"I actually liked you ever since we became friends,and I wanted to tell you but then I met..you know. And she made me do stupid stuff." Issac says as he looks at me.
"Friends." I say holding his hand tighter.
"Friends." He says with a small smile.

"Alright class,get to the floor and start doing the being workout!"

"Ugh." I say as I slide off the bleachers.

Shortly after we did all the boring stuff in P.E we had lunch. I went to lunch,and got my food and sat in a table by my self. That is until
The twins sat with me but they weren't alone.A girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes sat here too.

"Who's she?" I ask the twins.
"She's my girlfriend." Dylan says.
"Oh. Hi I'm Alexa but you can call me Lexi!" I say as I give her a smile.
"Nice to meet you Lexi,I'm Sarah." She says giving me back a smile.
"Now how did I beauty like you end up with someone like Dylan?" I ask as I let out I small chuckle.
"Damn,that's cold." Dylan says.
Sarah then laughs at what I had said. I thought she was gonna be a mean girl but no. She's actually pretty fun to be around.

After all this school stuff,it's finally over.
"Bye Sarah!"I say as I wave at her.
"BAIIIII LEXIII!!" She yells with a smile.