Seventeen|Blushing

Rose

"Do..do you still like her?" I ask after all the others had left.

"Listen Rose. She cheated on me. I lost all my feelings for her the moment she decided to kiss Issac." Dylan replies.

"Are you sure? Um I wouldn't wanna be an toy fo ya." I say looking down at my hands.

"Rose,I love you. I don't like Sarah any more." Dylan says as he holds my face and gives me a kiss.
I break the kiss and look up at him with a smile.
"I love you too Dylan."

————————————————
Alexa

"So should we watch a movie?" Amara asks as we all sit in the living room.
"Let's watch 'IT'!" Drake says like a little kid.
The front door opens causing all of us to turn our heads.
"IM HOMEEE!" Dylan yells walking In with Rose as they hold hands.

"Sit,we're gonna watch IT." I say with a smile. Rose and Dylan sit on a couch together and face the Tv.

The movie starts and Ian brought us snacks and drinks.
We all watch the movie and I keep on laughing at Amara getting scared in each jump scare.

I catch Issac texting someone on his phone throughout the movie.
"Who's Megan?" I ask with a smirk. Issac turns around to face me and I see him blushing.
"She's a classmate and I have a date with her after school." Issac responds.
"Oooo good luck on that date." I say with a playful smile before turning my attention back to the movie.

I'm glad that Issac is gonna have a date with Megan. I hope they actually work out,I'd like to see my bestfriend happy.

I place my head on Jacob's shoulder.
"Watch the movie." I whisper.
After a few minutes I start to yawn and fall asleep.
Before I close my eyes I hear a whisper.
"Sleep Lexi."
—————————————————
5:30pm

"Lexi wake up." Rose says causing me to groan before sitting up.
"What? Wait how am I in my room?" I ask realizing I'm in my room.

"Jacob brought you up here when you feel asleep. I don't know about you but seems to me he has a thing for you." Rose says with a wink.
I roll my eyes and stand up from the bed and stretch.
"Where is everyone?" I ask.
"Issac and Drake went to go get food,Ian and Amara are sitting outside. Dylan is showering and Jacob is in his room." Rose answers.

"Ima change. I don't like Being in jeans. I'll see you downstairs okay?" I say kicking her out.
"Rude!" Rose says before walking away.

I get out some shorts and a hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun then head downstairs.

Alexa's shorts

And top

"Ian my dude,Amara my girl!" I say with a smile as I walk outside

"Hey Lexi." Ian says with a smile as he offers me some gum.
"Thank you kind sir." I laugh.

"So Lexi who do you like?" Amara asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"No one. Now ima go back inside. Goodbye love birds." I say with a smile before walking away.
"WE STILL NEED TO TALK ALEXA!" Amara yells.

I laugh to myself as I enter the house and bump into a chest.
"Ow." I say as I hold my head.

"Alexa you need to watch where you're going. Not that I mind having you close to me." Jacob says with a smirk. I roll my eyes.
"You and your cockiness Jacob."

"You love me Lexi. You're just to scared to admit it." Jacob says as he kisses my cheek before walking away.

Once he walks away I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato. Jacob made me blush. I don't blush.

"MILLER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Rose yells from the kitchen.
"IM COMING!" I yell back.

I get into the kitchen and see Dylan giving kisses to Rose on her forehead.

"Excuse me you unholy children. This is not the place for this." I say clapping my hands to get there attention.

"Miller this was not unholy." Rose says pushing Dylan away from her.

"Why do you call Her Miller?" Dylan asks.

"Her last name is Miller and ever since we met I been calling ha Miller." Rose says with a smile.
"Oh,makes since." Dylan replies.

"THE FOOD IS HERE!" I hear Issac yell.
"Issac stop being so Loud." Drake says as they both walk in with bags.

"LETS EAT BITCHES!" Amara and Rose say in sync.

We all sit down on the table and Start eating the Chinese food,pizza and burgers.

Sorry this chapter is short! I really tried to make it longer but I lost ideas.
If you have any ideas for future chapters say some in the comments