Ten|Sariah

(Sarah)

(Sarah)

Dylan and I met each other at school in science and since then we started hanging out a lot. Tho we kept it on a low profile,none of Dylan's friends or roommates knew me.

Friday

Dylan has asked for me to be his girlfriend.

"OMG YES!" I reply giving him a hug.

"Thank goodness you said yes,I thought you would say no." Dylan says as he hugs me back.

"How could I? I love you Dylan,I didn't say anything cause I thought you only wanted to be my friend." I say,pulling away from the hug.

"I love you too Sarah. Now I think it's time you meet my friends." Dylan says with a smile.

"R-really?Are you s-sure. What if they don't like m-me..?" I respond looking to the ground.

"Hey hey. They'll like you." Dylan says lifting up my chin.

"Thanks." I say blushing.

"Let's go now." Dylan responds.

Lunch time(aka meeting the roomies)

Dylan,Drake and me sat down at a table which had a girl with brow short hair already sitting on it. She must be Alexa Miller.

Who's she?" She asks Drake a Dylan.

"She's my girlfriend." Dylan responds .

"Oh. Hi I'm Alexa but you can call me Lexi!" She says as with smile.

Nice to meet you Lexi,I'm Sarah."
I says giving a smile.

Now how did A beauty like you end up with someone like Dylan?" Alexa asks.

Damn,that's cold." Dylan says.

After all this school stuff,it's finally over.

"Bye Sarah!"Alexa says as She waves at me.

"BAIIIII LEXIII!!" I yell back with a smile.

Who would've thought. This was gonna be way easier than I thought. They already trust me. Now time for my plan.

Present time(Where I left off in the last chapter.)

I had to seduce Jacob for my plan to work. Luckily he gave in quickly.

We started to make out and things where gonna start going deeper until She came downstairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Alexa yells as she sees us making out.

Jacob pulls away from the kiss and faces Alexa. I know Jacob has feeling for Alexa. And I wouldn't blame him.

"You're cheating on Dylan with Jacob. Are you fucking serious right now?!" Alexa says as she slaps me across the face.

"Lexi, I can explain!" Jacob says walking over to her.

"I'm- I'm sorry. Please don't tell Dylan." I say faking my voice.

"Tell me what?" Dylan says as he heads towards us.

"Woah! What happened to your face babe?" Dylan says cupping my face.

"I found her making out with Jacob." Alexa says.

Dylan looks shocked. He lets go of my face and looks back at Alexa and then Jacob.

"I-is this true Jacob?" Dylan asks as he grabs him by the collar.

"let me explain!" Jacob says as he lands on the floor because Dylan let him go.

"How could you do this to me Sarah. I thought you loved me!" Dylan yells causing Drake to come down from his room.

"What's happening-?" Drake says before getting interrupted by Dylan.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Dylan says as he grabs my wrist and drags me to the door.

"Dylan!" I say before he shuts the door in my face.

I knock a few times on the door before 'giving up'.

"Send someone to pick me up, Gabriel."

"Did you do it."

"No shit. Hurry up."

I ended the call and waited a few minutes before seeing that someone came to pick me up.

"Gabriel wants to see you as soon as we get to his home."

"I know."

I probably seemed like a normal girl. I was a normal girl,until I met him. And now I work for him. You'll learn some more but for now. Just know I never had feelings for Drake,okay maybe a little. But still he was just for the mission.

Introduction|Sariah Kettle(Sarah)

My name is Sariah but I'm known as Sarah

My name is Sariah but I'm known as Sarah. And I'm not in a mafia nor a criminal. I just did a favor for Gabriel and Gabriel is- you know what no. You'll find out.

Until next time~