Nine|Unexpected.

Sunday

Sunday

1:18pm

I woke up and checked my phone to see what my time it was.
I had a huge headache. I got up from my bed and headed to my shower. I took off my clothes and went inside showed and turned on the water but nothing came out.

"Are you serious. My shower doesn't work." I say to myself as I get out and wrap a towel around my body.

I put on my slippers and went the bathroom. I took off my towel and got in the shower. The water hitting my body felt amazing. I noticed that I didn't bring my shampoo so I'll just use the one that's already in here.

I also have to call for people to come fix my shower. I started scrubbing my body and doing all the shower stuff. After at least 20 minutes of showering I got out and I put on my towel and opened the door.

"Fucking bitch." Someone mumbles.

I ended up bumping into someone causing me to end up on top of them.

"Sorry." I say opening my eyes to see Jacob.

We just stared at each other and the I realized. We were both in towels. They were still on tho,thank goodness.

"Um..Jacob." I say as I fell something touching my thigh.

"Shit." Jacob says as he slightly moves me away from him.

I stand up and fix my towel while Jacob does the same. I notice Jacob doesn't quite look at me in the eye. He must be embarrassed of his boner.

"Sorry again. My shower didn't work so I just used this one." I say as I play with my fingers.

"Yeah it's fine. Um ima shower now." Jacob says as he walks into the bathroom.

"Wait!" I say before he closes the door.

"Yeah?" Jacob asks.

"I could help." I say as I look down at his V line.

"As if." Jacob says with a smirk.

"I'll see you later Alexa." He says as he shuts the door.

I headed to my room and went into my closet to pick out a outfit.

Oufit^

Oufit^

I'm not planing on looking good,because I'm still hung over.
I head downstairs to get something to eat.

"Hey Lexi." Issac says as he sits next to me on the island.

"Hey." I respond while eating my eggs with bacon that I made.

Issac stares at my food and I know what that means.

"Can I?" Issac says with a soft smile.

"Fine." I say and put the plate in the middle.

"That's why you're my bestfriend,Lex." Issac says with a kiss on my cheek.

"I already knew that." I say sarcastically. Issac rolls his eyes and continues eating.

After we had finished our food. Well more like my food.
We decided to watch a movie and Issac fell asleep on my lap. I kept on playing with his curls while he slept.

"Alexa?" Sarah says as she walks over to where I am.

"Hey Sarah- wait a minute. Girl where is your clothes?" I ask,noticing that she was only wearing a long sweatshirt. That probably belonged to Dylan.

"Well..it they may or may have not been ripped." Sarah says looking embarrassed.

"Ooo girl that was some ACTION then." I say with a playful wink.

"Can I Borrow some clothes?" Sarah asks.

"Of course,just don't let it get dirty." I say as I move Issac's head off my lap and onto a pillow.

"Let's go bitch!" I say as I drag Sarah to my room and into my closet.

"Wow. You have so much clothes girl." Sarah says as she looks thru my clothes.

"So what type of clothes,you want?" I ask lifting a brow.

"I want something cute and casual." Sarah responds.

"Okay go to the bathroom and I'll get you a outfit!" I say cheerfully.

Sarah nods and heads to my bathroom. Meanwhile I find the perfect outfit for her. It's a pink-reddish dress that would look great with Sarah's hair and eyes.

 It's a pink-reddish dress that would look great with Sarah's hair and eyes

Outfit of Sarah's ^

"Here!" I say as I hand the dress to Sarah.

"Thanks!" Sarah replies.

I lay on the bed scrolling thru tiktok while I wait for Sarah to get changed.

"How do I look?" Sarah asks as she comes out of the room.

"I think I fell in love." I say playfully.

"Aw thanks!" Sarah responds as she gives me a hug.

"You should go look for Dylan before he thinks you left him." I say as I push her out the room lightly.

"Thanks Lexi! I love you!" Sarah says as she walks to Dylan's room.

"Love birds." I say to myself.

"Omg Issac." I say remembering that I left him downstairs.

I walk downstairs and I see the most unexpected thing.

Issac and Sarah making out.