chapter two

*yawn* luna close her mouth she walk to bahtroom and take shower after hour she done luna walk to change room she choose to wearing this.
;clothes;

;hairstyle;

;hairstyle;

Luna walk out she take her skateboard before exit her mansion,she ride her skate to get some drink after few minutes looking for shop luna finally find she walk inside

'hm,so many people'luna said to herself sunddenly a voice make her turn behide "eh,you?" luna look she see a same boy who got beat she said "hello"luna turn dont want deal with someone.after hour she already buy her drink luna drink while ride her skate.

-hideout place-
"good morning,moon-san!" everyone bow luna said "good morning" she walk to stair hayako stand beside her luna said "i call you here because,yesteday i meet with mikoto people!" everyone whisper to each other because everyone thought luna already beat they long time.

"so be careful,enemy can appear anytime!" everyone shout "HAI!?" Luna walk away hayako follow her,hayako ask "so?what will gonna do?" luna answer"hayako find about who kill sun" hayako nodded she walk away,luna ride her skateboard to someone.

"do you hear a gang name mobius?"
"yeah"
"i hear they rape one of touman member girlfriend"
"hm,they will have war!"

Luna hear some teeneger said she thought'touman?mobius? Why i never hear that name?' she shurgged luna use short cut sunddenly luna hear some girl cry and laugh she hold her skate and walk to alley.

'what the hell' luna thought she walk and stop after seeing two guy pinning girl luna sigh she put her skate away the girl notice she look at luns scared luna put finger to her mouth she slowly walk behide them and pulled they hair.

"argh!,what th-" luna cutted the guy with kick on stomach another guy about to attack but luna she flip the guy luna kick he face she bend down pulled he hair before ask "who are you?" the guy answer "m-mobius member!" luna thought'so this is mobius?' she whisper"do you know moon?" the guy got shock experisson luna let go he hair and walk away.

"h-hey thank you!" luna stop after hear a girl said she just walk away luna ride her skate to beach she and her twin always go luna said "don't worry i will find who kill you" *ringtone* luna take out her phone and see hayako name she answer.

--------------call------------
Moon
(hello?)

Hayako
(moon! I find it)

Moon
(who?)

Hayako
(the guy is leader of mobius)

Moon
(okay, where are they?)

Hayako
(still at they hideout,30 august they will fight with touman gang because he member girl got rape by mobius member)

Moom
(okay we will make plan to fight they!)

Hayako
(okay!)

----------end----call----------
Luna walk away she go to her mansion take all her weapon she look at her watch is 3;00pm luna got back to her hideout and plan how to attack they.

-skipday-
-30 august-
"are you ready?" hayako ask her friend who just staring at sky she turn to hayako before nodded luna turn to her people she said "today we will fight and dont let me down !" everyone shout"yoohoo!" hayako smile while luna walk.

-at place-
Luna hide behide box she see a same guy from yesteday luna thought 'so this is touman gang' her thought got cut off when a voice said "sorry for interrupt you little group"luna see a guy with smirk she got angry the guy said "would your mind not rapeating our name like that?"hayako look at luna and luna look back she nodded hayako smile she get up with knife on her right hand.

"hello everyone"hayako said with happy tone osanai ask "HAH?!,WHO ARE YOU?"hayako pout she said "senpai do you forget about two month ago?" osanai got dumb he ask "what wrong with 2 month huh!?"hayako walk close before throw knife at he hand but osanai dodge hayako turn to mikey and darken before ask "can me and my man join?" mikey silent see hayako,she dont wait from they to answer she shout"boys!" all luna people come out.

Osanai smirk hayako ask" i want ask you,did you kill a girl name natsu akiko?"the osana got quiet before answer "oh,that bitch?i dont kill her i just rape her hahaha"luna got angry she stand and shot osanai leg, osana scream" MY LEG !" everyone look at luna with shock face.

"you got death wish" hayako said with scary tone leaving he chill.

Hayako smirk while mikey and draken shock to see a luna,she walk to osana and punch him face osanai fall hayako giggle she said "relax" luna ingro hayako she step on osanao leg and pull he hair

"YOU RAPE MY TWIN!?" everyone got silent and scared luna ask osanai "TELL ME WHO WORK WITH YOU!?" osanai got scared luna pull more harded make osanai people want attack but hayako said"no you guys is our, let's beat them!" luna people start attack mobius people, mikey thought'she is the legende girl, why this girl make me scared..." mikey look at luna.

" I-i dont know,someday a g-guy just co-come to me and a-ask me to r-rape s-someone,i-i dont know is y-your t-twin" luna got more angry she kick osanai face and said" i not going to kill you but they will"luna know someone from touman gang want take revengers she look at mikey before walk away hayako clap her hand to get boy attention hayako said "let's go" they walk away.

"uhu i feel soo nice"hayako said with happy tone luna ask "do you find anything?"hayako shake her head ,luna get up she turn and said "tomorrow tell the boys they free because i need to do something"hayako smile and nodded luna walk away.

-at home-
*yawn *luna walk inside her room she look at natsu photo she said "i hope you happy sun" luna start to take shower and sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh i sorry for not add what luna wearing.......this

this