chapter eight

-12;00pm-
'shit!' Luna curse she look at clock is 12;00 she hurry to her bahtroom luna shower after she done luna wearing this

-12;00pm-'shit!' Luna curse she look at clock is 12;00 she hurry to her bahtroom luna shower after she done luna wearing this

She tied up her hair walk to weapon room

She take some gun and knife after luna done she walk out from the room,she take her skate and exit the mansion

-meanwhile-
-Mikoto-
We already have plan with valhalal how to kill moon i can't wait to taste her blood i lick my lip (dude you look like psycho) sunddenly i see a blond hair known as mikey i smirk,my eyes wonder around search moon but she not her!?

-mikey-
We arrived at valhalal hideout draken said "oi mikey look" i look shock see a mikoto 'what he doing here?' takemichi ask "where moon,did he beat moon?" i look at takemicchi he silent,i shout "mikoto where is moon?!" mikoto look at us with glare before shout back "stop shout! Damn you!" i thought 'dumb'

"is party time" hansen walk he smirk before said "toman and valhallal ain't worth shit!" mikey put a blank face valhalla bow."are you guys ready to throw down?!!" hansen shout then everyone shout back "yeaaaah!" tokyo manji gang walk inside mikey just relax.

-luna-
*sigh* i ride my skateboard everyone look at me scared sunddenly hayako appeared make me break emergency she look at me with smile i ask "what?" hayako said "we join you" i see my people i look at her before nodded i give my skateboard to kid before run.

-back to mikey-
'shit' i see my gang already go down and draken fight hanma while i with kazutora sunddenly takemicchi and bring everyone stand i so proud of him.

-luna-
"woah from here we can hear they shout" hayako said i look at her before ask"huh?" hayako said "mikoto work with valhalla gang and today valhalla fight with toman!" i thought 'seriously' after few minutes we arrive.

*breath*luna walk inside they stop fight look at luna and her gang,mikey and kozutora stop he ask "moon!?" luna glare at mikoto,he smirk and walk luna turn to hayako "you guys help toman and fight mikoto gang" they shout "yeaah!/yohoo!"
Hayako walk next to luna.

"i thought you scared" mikoto said while he gang smirk luna said "why i have to be scared with kid" mikoto take out he gun and said" let's see who strong" luna walk.

*bang* mikoto shoot luna but missing she run to him and kick sadly mikoto dodge luna punch he stomach make mikoto spit up blood everyone shock because they never see moon fight,luna flip mikoto but fail when yuki attack her with knife.

Luna back off she glare at yuki but he lick the knife luna thought 'disgusting' hayako jump and kick yuki she said "you not going anyway cherry boy"yuki got angry but that nickname he attack hayako mikoto people got attack by luna people.

Luna take out her knife and ready to attack.

-mikey-
"heh....she interasting"i turn to kazutora he eyes stop at moon i said "don't you dare" he smile at me with crazy smile before said "i so jealous with you mikey!,how can a legende friend with weak people"i grip he laugh.

-back to luna-
Luna bend down because she tired mikoto said "oi oi come to me " he said with bleeding head luna look at him before said "we win mikoto"luna run to him and kick at he stomach mikoto pull a trigger.

"argh!" luna got shoot at leg hayako shout "moon!?" she about to go but yuki keep disturb her hayako threw her knife and said "look like i have to do this"yuki confused hayako run to broken car he follow her.hayako run to car and spin yuki got kick.

Hayako run to luna and ask "are you okay?"luna nodded mikoto stand up he point gun at luna head he said "go to hell" but is too late luna shout him at stomach,"MIKOTO!!?" mikoto gang shoot mikoto body slowly touch the ground.

Luna stand up she rip he jacket and tied on her leg to stop bleeding luna walk past them she said "is that time for cry?of you love he you guys should take him to hospital" they look at luna before hurry take mikoto.

"now you" luna glare at kazutora he just silent while a guy with black hair just stand there, she walk like normal people before slowly run fast kazutora back off luna jump she about to punch him  but a guy with black hair block

"now,now"luna just make 'tch' sound he pull she away luna land on another car he punch kisaki and  sunddenly he got yank luna just put a blank face.

*clang* luna see a black hair guy hit chifuya he walk but stop after hear chifuya shout "i'm here to protect you baji-san!!" luna thought 'woah he really brave' hayako put hand on luna shoulder.

-luna-
"what?"i ask hayako she whisper "the police will arrive" i said "go take them to somewhere i will be right back" hayako nodded before give signal.

"four...three....two...one...zero"i hear baji said then takemicchi come and hug him,
Chifuya ask "takemicchi?" i stand there "chifuya let's stop baji-san together!?" i thought 'he can't' i turn walk away to my gang.

-after fight-
-next day-
"urgh.." luna groan because of light she look around before walk out from her room,"ah" luna look at her leg before sigh she walk to dinning room because her throat is hurt.

When luna about to open the dinning door a voice make her stop "hello moon"
Luna turn see hina she ask "hina?,what are you doing here?"she play with her finger  luna thought 'don't tell me she want to hang out but it's cool outside...' luna dont notice hina calling her name.

"moon?"luna look at her hina said"can you join me go to shop" luna thought 'oh...boy'

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello guys i sorry because i update late.
Anyway i sorry if this chapter is make you guys confused or what but for fight scene i atcually don't know about fight..hihihihi

But...thank for read my novel and stay safe 😊