chapter six

-luna-
I wake up from my sleep and look at the time 'is 7;30'i stand walk to bahtroom and take shower after i done i wearing this.

I walk out from my room to diwnstair when i about to open walk to exit i remember about hayako i thought 'i think i have but her some food,dont want she beat the nurse' i walk out (hayako dont like eat hospital food thats why she have to buy her f...

I walk out from my room to diwnstair when i about to open walk to exit i remember about hayako i thought 'i think i have but her some food,dont want she beat the nurse' i walk out (hayako dont like eat hospital food thats why she have to buy her food)

-at shop-
Luna walk everyone see her luna walk to food shop the seller notice he bow luna bow back before ask "can i have five sandwich two hot chocolate and one waffle?"the seller nodded luna look around see chufuya guy he notice luna and run to her.

"good morning moon"luna reply" good morning" chufuya guy ask "you buy food for hayako?" luna turn to him and said "how do you know?"chufuya answer "oh,president told me "luna just nodded then the seller com he give to luna she take and pay , luna want walk away but chufuya stop her luna ask "what?" chufuya answer "i take you to hospital"

"no" luna walk away leave chufuya bite his lip after hour she arrive luna ask the nurse"where is hayako guren room?"the nurse answer "i-is room 2-20" luna walk when she arrive luna opne her door see mikey,emma,draken and takemichi she thought why they so fast got here?' sunddenly hina come from luna behide.

"good morning moon" hina said luna walk inside and puy everything on table hayako shout "THAT'S FOR ME!?" luna flick her forehead and said "i know you dont like hospital food" hayako giggle,draken said "today we can go out from this hospital"luna sit and ask "tell me what happen yesteday?" hayako look at takemichi before said "yesteday night me,draken emma,takemichi and hina go to festival first because i can't wait to find something at there,i ask mikey to go with you i and hina walk to food shop sunddenly  a grouo of guy come and smack me bat but before i pass i shout draken name" hayako stop luna look at her.

Draken continued"then me takemicchi and emma run just to find hina stand there with scary face takemicchi ask her but she just point at another direction we run and when we arrive i see hayako lay on ground with blood on her head so me and takemicchi fight them but...he guy so strong"luna nodded she stand and give food.

-luna-
I drink my hot chocolate look outside window and thinking how to kill mikoto without they i look at hayako,emma,hina takemicchi,draken and mikey,if i got kill mikoto i want live at another country and  have normal life because i dont want anyone who close to me die.

"hey?what are you looking at" luna hear someone whisper somtehing at her ear she look see mikey he look at luna,luna shake her head and ask"what are you doing?" because mikey face got closer  to her face mikey notice he back off from luna."are you thinking about the war we gonna have?"luna nodded, "dont worry we gonna win" luna thought 'baka,i not worry about the war' she threw the plastic cup to trash can and said "i going  home call me if anything happen" she walk away.

-at home-
Luna walk she stop after see a familiar car luna run and open her door to see her parents sit luna ask "mom?dad?" they turn and smile luna hug them she ask "what are you doing here?"miss akiko answer"visit you" mr akiko kiss luna forehead and ask "how you gang doing?"luna answer "they are fine,anyway are you going to stay here?"miss akiko look at her husband before said "yes"luna smile she so happy to see her parents.

Luna and her parents sit on couch she said"i find who kill natsu" miss akiko and mr akiko look at luna before ask"who?" luna answer with serius tone" is mikoto and her gang,they told osanai the leader of mobius to rape natsu"miss akiko look at luna with shock.

"they should die"mr akiko said with mad tone luna look at miss akiko and ask "how your bisnesses doing? "miss akiko answer "is doing fine " mr akiko ask "i hear you work with some gang?"luna put a blank face miss akiko said "haha..you face change so fast" luna face turn to smile she said "is nice to have them"miss akiko ask "so who it is?" luna answer"he name is manjino sano known as mikey" mr akiko repeat "mikey?"luna nodded before said "he gang name touman".

"oh i think i know that gang,anyway call them tomorro we can have dinner together" mr akiko said with happy tone luna nodded she spend time together.

-skipttime-
*yawn*luna walk to her room while her parents still talk each other,luna smile seeing her parents together she messenger hayako

--------------------------------chat--------------------------
Moon
Hey

Hayako
Yoo

Moom
Tomorror can we meet?

Hayako
Yeah sure

Moon
Take takemicchi,draken,mikey,emma and hina too

Hayako
Oh...okay

Moon
Goodnight

Hayako
Aww...you so sweet...goodnight

-------------------------end-------chat--------------------
Luna put her phone away and lay on her bed she look at ceilling before close her eyes.

Hello guys i sorry this chapter look like mess becuse i sick and dont have idea.

I will make and for chapter 8 i will make a war between mikey gang and luna gang fight with mikoto and some gang okay,i make this story short becuase i bad at english anyway  staysafe and one more time i sorry and plweas read .