chapter fourteen

-morning-
"luna wake up"luna hear a familliar voice she slowly open her eyes and look see her mom she thought 'mom..i see she want take me home' luna sit up miss akiko said "i sorry about hayako darling"
Luna just starting at her before stand up she walk to her bahtroom and take shower after long shower luna walk out she wearing clothes

i see she want take me home' luna sit up miss akiko said "i sorry about hayako darling"Luna just starting at her before stand up she walk to her bahtroom and take shower after long shower luna walk out she wearing clothes

Luna walk out from her room to dinning room where her parents sit she sit next to her mother,her father just look at luna sad because hayako just the one she always listen.

*sigh*"luna you gonna living with us"luna look at mr akiko before ask "but before we go can i see mikey and go pray for hayako?"miss akiko look at her husband he answer "yeah"luna start to eat after few minutes she walk away.

-skiptime-
-at hayako grave-
"i hope you happy hayako today is my last day here"luna said in sad tone she sunddenly feel someone behide her luna turn her eyes see mikey,draken and takemicchi she stand up mikey ask "last day?"luna nodded takemicchi ask "where are you going?"

"i going to living with my parents for while"draken ask "but hayako just die and you already go"mikey just silent luna sigh she said "i not going living with they until i die or what i just living with they because my father want me not to think about hayako or have stress"

Luna turn to walk away but mikey run after her luna feel someone hold her hand she know is mikey luna turn before ask "what?" mikey pull luna and hug luna just slinet mikey pull away he want kiss her but luna pull he away.

"no mikey"luna turn she walk away leave mikey grip he hand mikey look see luna fingure slowly fade.

-me explain-
After luna leave mikey decide to disbanded toman because he ask mikey about they future and mikey don't want the future happen to toman they decided to meet after 12.

-after 12 year-
Luna walk out from car she look around before thought 'i'm back japan' she walk inside hotel bulding to luna stay in hotel 3 day before live at her mansion.

*sigh* luna lay on her bed she notice sindow beside her not open she stand up walk to window and open but luna suprised see two people familiar luna run out she thought'what happend?!' luna run to building stair until she arrive at rooftop.

"takemicchi!?"luna shout suprised the boy luna silent see takemicchi got shoot luna run to him and help he save mikey, after mikey save luna slap mikey she shout "arr you crazy?!are you try to kill takemicchi and then kill youself?!"mikey look at luna shock she look at mikey they staring at each otherafter few minutes before got cut by takemicchi groan.

"arrgh!"luna look at takemicchi she said "mikey hold takemicchi"mikey follow luna takr out her phone and call her personal docter after few minutes the helicopter arrive the docter jump he take takimcchi inside helicopter and start to treat he wound.

-meanwhile mikey and luna-
"moon"luna turn to him she answer"what"mikey smile luna staring at him weird mikey giggle before said "look like we meet again"luna sigh before said "yeah"the helicopter door open luna personal docter smile luna ask "he okay?"the docter nodded

"i already know he gonna be okay"mikey said luna look at him before said "you lucky anyway he strong that you"mikey just smile look at her luna walk to the docter and ask "take takemicchi to hospital and make sure he okay"the docter nodded and walk inside.

Luna back off because of the helicopter wind luna wave she about to walk but mikey pull her and kiss luna quiet befire move her lip.

Mikey shock he broke the kiss luna adk "why suprised?"she giggle mikey pull her again they have long kiss mikey put he forehead to luna forehead he said "be mine" luna look at him before answer "i thought i always be yours" mikey giggle they walk away.

-end-

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Well guys i sorry if this ending bad i don't know what to writen they just come out from my brain and i sorry if you don't like it or don't understand.

Anyway i going to make new story about izana kurokawa x reader and if you know about izana you guys can comment i try to find he information but i can't.

Oh and thanks for reader my story stay safe and always be healthy bye bye☺☺