chapter three

"moon?" luna hear someone calling her name but when she open her eyes luna dont see anyone luna walk to bahtroom and take shower because today she want find information about who ask osanai to rape her twin.after hour luna go out from her room .

Clothes

She take her phone and walk out from her mansion she dont ride her skate because she lazy,luna go to same shop she buy tealive,luna walk inside and order some cake and coffie,after few minutes she done eat luna take out her phone and shop luna bef...

She take her phone and walk out from her mansion she dont ride her skate because she lazy,luna go to same shop she buy tealive,luna walk inside and order some cake and coffie,after few minutes she done eat luna take out her phone and shop luna before Scearh about mobius gang.

Luna walk use short cut she bump to someone she look see a mikey guy she ask "are you okay?" mikey answer "yeah" luna about to walk but mikey stop her "hey,stop" luna turn and ask "yeah?" mikey walk closer before whisper "are you really moon?" luna put a blank face she answer "you got problem?" mikey said "i dont ,it just weird".

"weird?,what make you think that"mikey got silent sunddenly a voice interrupt "woah,look what we got here"luna turn before said "mikoto"mikey thought 'they know each other?"the guy smirk mito walk and ask "let's finish our fight"luna sigh she take mikey hand and run.

-after run-
*breath heavily* luna wipe her sweat mikey ask "why you run?" luna answer"i dont want deal with stupid kid"mikey got silent he ask"kid? They look like our age?"luna look at mikey before answer"they just like takemichi age"mikey nodded understand he sunddenly said "oh! I forget,my name is manjiro sano"luna just silent.

-meanwhile-
Draken and takemichi walk out from shop takemichi look around before ask "draken?where is mikey?" draken said "what a brat"

-back to mikey and luna-
"want join us?" mikey ask luna,she look at him before answer"no i need to settle something,i ask hayako to join you"mikey nodded sunddenly luna feel something sharp she knew it was mikoto,mikey about to help but luna shake her head.

"well mikey,can i borrow your girlfriend?" mikoto ask while he people just smirk luna flip him and take the knife,mito and her friend about to attack luna but hayako and mikey friend come,"well,well well,i dont know a mafia like you work with some weak gang"mikoto said mikey ask "mafia?" luna ask mikoto"what do you want from me ?" mikoto answer with mad tone"you parents kill our parents!?and we going to kill you too!"takemichi thought "you too?" luna
Silent.

"oi mikoto,you too thats mean you kill my twin?..."mikoto laugh everyone got chill after feel dark aura luna stab mikoto at shoulder mito and her friend shout "mikoto-san!?" luna kick him but mikoto just laughing,luna stand she shout "i kill you too!? You guys just a kid and weak! Mikoto narumi! Lets have war" hayako shock she said "moon" luna ingro her and walk away.

-Mikey-
After moon and mikoto boy walk away a girl name hayako sigh i walk to her and ask "hayako? Can you tell me what happend?" takemichi and draken stand beside me hayako nodded and start tell the truth "atcually moon parents is the strong mafia they keep they indentity one day when moon and her twin birthday they invite mafia member and they decide to give moon and her twin they place but mikoto parents don't agree not just they many mafia don't agree,after they give they place to moon and her twin mikoto parents and six family plan to kill them, but sadly moon parents kill them.

"woah that cool?!but what happend to her twin?" takemichi ask hayako look down before continue"after that moon have mission at some place and her twin name natsu have to live alone,after two month moon back,when she already infornt her mansion moon feel something stranger because natsu always wait her infornt gate moon run inside and shock to see natsu lay on ground with many blood."i got silent after hear what hayako said that's why she so mad at osanai.

"poor her"takemichi said i smile draken ask "so that why she dont show herself?"hayako nodded takemichi turn to me and ask "hey mikey want help her?"i look at him before said "we can but she have to help us"hayako ask "help what?" i answer"we will have war with someone"hayako nodded she said "i try ask her"i nodded she stand and walk away.

"if moon help us,i gonna be easy"draken said with smirk on he face mikey smile while takemichi worry draken ask "so let's go?" mikey nodded they walk away.

-luna-
'i will kill him!?' i repeat that words sunddenly my phone ringging i look see hayako i sigh but i answ
-------------------------------call----------------------------
Luna
(what hayako)

Hayako
(i want tell you something)

Luna
(what?)

Hayako
(let's work with them)

Luna
(hah!)

Hayako
(if we work with them,mikey will help us)

Luna
(okay i dont care,let's meet tomorrow)

Hayako
(okay!)

---------------------------end----call----------------------
*sigh*i open my door and walk inside,i walk to my room and lay on bed "so lazy" i said before close my eyes.

(hello guys🖐thanks for read my story)