chapter eleven

"MIKEY!? Dont touch!" emma shout worry about her brother hayako smile she ask "want try?" everyone got silent mikey about to answer but draken cut he off "no" hayako nodded before play with her phone sunddenly they hear soft voice "what are you guys doing here?" takemicchi freak out "ghost!" hayako turn see luna.

"hey moon go rest" hina said luna shake her head and walk to sit next hayako draken ask "why you here?" luna answer "i just drink some hot water"mikey staring at luna,emma ask "do you need anything?" luna shake her head before look at mikey,luna notice he hold gun but luna ingro it her blue eyes stop at calender she said "is gonna be christmas day "everyone look at phone and silent.

Luna turn to they and said "as thank you for take care me i want you guys to spend time here"they shock hear what luna said she stand and walk back to her room,while the girls got happy,they notice the boys just look at each other hina ask "hey what wrongs?" takemicchi answer "w-we can't because...."emma cut he off "don't worry we know what you mean"they have little smile.

_skiptday_
-luna-
"moon we dont have lamp!"i hear hayako shout my eyes look everywhere and sigh today is me and the girls are going to prepare everything because tomorrow is christmas i take my money walk out hina ask "oh you going to shop?" i nodded she said "can you buy me some chistmas ball" i nodded before walk out.

'cool' the cool air hit my face i walk to shop sunddenly my eyes caught four person i look closer and see takrmicchi,chifuya,hanma and kisaki i thought 'hm..,look like they have mission' hanma notice me staring i quickly walk inside.

After i done buy i walk out but i stop when i see a scars guy he look at me,i walk away but something stop me again i look see a kokonoi he smirk i sigh seishu walk behide me and whisper "follow us" i have not change,i look at seishu and said "for what?" sunddenly kokonoi hit me and well you guys know i pass out.

-after few moment-
'argh...what the'lun Look around she want rubbed her head but something tie up her hand,luna try to untie but a voice stop her "try to escape"(wait....i want tell you guys,this novel i will create by myself i not use manga,but maybe little)
Luna look and ask "what do you want taiju?" he laugh before answer "i want invite you to join our gang"?did he know while he talking luna slowly untie yaiju continue "don't join with some weak gang" luna shout "i not part of he gang i have my gang! Monster!" luna stand and kick him.

Taiju fall luna run out from room but seishu and kokonoi wait infornt the house with some gang seishu notice he said "look like we got guest"everyone look at luna, she thought 'shit' luna run to alleyway she take out her phone and call hayako.

-----------------call----call----call---------------------
Moon
(hayako)

Hayako
(moon where are you!?)

Moon
(hayako i need you to come at (place name )

Hayako
(okay!)
---------------------end call----end call---------------
"oi!"luna hear kokonoi shout she run again and finally lost them,luna breath heavily she walk inside shop before clam down after her clam down luna messenge hayako her location,black bike stop infornt luna she look see mikey luna got more confused,mikey said "cone" luna just follow "oi she here!" mikey start press.

"thanks"luna said mikey just quiet after hour they arrive luna walk away she don't even turn to mikey she walk inside and sigh the girls run to luna before ask "hey are you okay/what happend"luna answer "when i want go back member of black dragon kidnapped me "hayako ask "they didn't touch you right?" luna shake her head to no.

-night-
"happy christmas day !?" the girls shout while holding they glass luna drink her water before ask "they boys don't come?" they nodded luna lay on sofa emma ask "why?" luna look at emma and answer "nothing" luna close her eyes meanwhile the girls talking.