chapter one

A beutifull silver hair flow to the air the girl ride her skateboard stop infornt dorayaki shop she hold her skate and walk

The seller look at her he ask "what can i get to you?"silver hair girl answer"can you give me one dorayaki chocolate"the seller nodded the girl hear her hpone virbate she take out and read.

--------------chat------------
???
Oi moon where are you?

Moon
I go buy dorayaki,why?

???
Come to park something interasting

Moon
Really?okay just wait
---------end----chat----------
Luna put her phone away the seller about to give dorayaki to luna but someone stop him "oi old man,can i get 5 dorayaki " luna turn see two boy one short and another is tall,luna click her tongue the tall guy look at luna but she just put a blank face luna take her dorayaki and pay she ride her skateboard to her friend location.

-park-
Luna put her skateboard beside tree she know her friend on top the tree luna ask "what happen at there?" her friend name hayako answer" want check" luna nodded they walk to the crowd since luna hate it she stay behide hayako.

"oi,oi,oi"hayako interrupt the black hair guy luna blue eyes stop at s bleeding boy she thought'poor boy' the black hair guy known as kiyomasa ask "huh!?,who are you bitch?" hayako answer"so mean,did you beat that boy heh you not so strong pick a fight with a weak one" kiyomasa about to punch but a voice interrupt him

"oi,kiyomasa" luna look see a same guy kiyomasa shout"HUH!?"before turn to shock experession the tall guy said "you've drawn quite the crowd" hayako whisper" do you know him?" luna shake her head she look at short guy ,the guy notice he look at luna with blank face tall guy walk and said "even thought you're the host,you sure are worked out ain't cha?"luna thought'who are they?"

"blonde hair and tattoo on he head?,he is vice-president of the tokyo gang!"

"he is ryuuguji ken also known as draken!?"

After hear someone say that luna sigh she thought'how can i be stupid not know about they'luna look around want get out from crowd sunddenly a voice stop her "hey kenchin?" draken guy answer "what and dont call me by that nickname mikey" short guy said "my dorayaki is gone" then the crowd bow and shout "good work,president!" luna thought' i think they want broken my ear'.

-luna-
'i want go out now!' i thought looking around to escape sunddenly the tall guy kick kiyomasa stomach while mikey guy walk pass me hayako turn see he go to poor boy ,the boy fall and the guy ask "hey,what is your name?" the boy answer"hanagaki takemichi" mikey said "i see,takemicchi" the boy ask "huh?t-takemicchi?" darken said "takemicchi?is that right what mikey said?" i finally found the exit way i dont waste my time,i pulled hayako.

"aww,moon why you pulled me!" the crowd look at luna and hayako after hear a legende name ,luna look at hayako with death glare hayako cupped her mouth."i sorry moon" hayako said in cute way luna sigh she said "okay"hayako about to hug her but luna dodge.

-back to mikey and draken-
"hey draken" the tall guy look at he friend and asnwer"what" mikey ask "do you remember that girl?" draken nodded before said"she look like moon right" draken continue "but the real moon is gone?,after her twin die akiko family never show themselves " Mikey nodded even he know little

Sometimes Mikey remember Luna blank face he really think that girl is cute but Mikey feel something he need know her.

-skiptime-
-night-
Luna ride her skateboard after walk hayako home her eyes land at moon sunddenly luna fall because she bump to someone luna look she see someone familiar luna said in angrg tone "mito"the black hair girl smirk.

"well look like my sweet enemy is here"luna get up she ask "what do you want" mito giggle she let out a knife luna thought "really just knife"mito run to luna she want stab but luna punch her hand make the knife fall and flip her but mito kick luna back.

Did her know two guy see they fight and they interasing at luna mito take luna hand and about to broken it but luna step .on her feet and punch on stomach mito fall on ground tired luna try to clam down but mito get up and kick luna,mito take knife he jump to stab luna shoulder but mito missing luna kick mito back and take the knife she about to stab mito but the siren make them run away.

-at home-
*sigh* luna open her door and sit she take out her phone and call hayako.

--------------call------------
Moom
(hello)

Hayako
(yo,why)

Moon
(tomorrow i want you to call our people to hideout)

Hayako
(why?)

Moon
(i will tell you)

Hayako
(okay!)

----------end----call----------
Luna walk to her room and take shower because she already disgusting with mito touch.