chapter ten

"i told you not to hurt my friends!" hakkai walk to one of black dragon member luna still stand infornt kokonoi the guy said "hakkai we dont take orders from you!"luna ask "where you boss?" kokonoi answer "don't you dare said boss with you dirty mouth" *BAM* luna peek see hakkai just punch the same person luna sigh she walk to hina.

Hakkai stand and said "sorry for getting you involved,takemicchi"takemicchi confused hakkai said "the black dragon leader is....taiju" luna ask "you guys is sibling?" yuzuha nodded hakkai sigh before ask "where is taiju?" kokonoi answer "at conveniince store" hakkai said "pain in the ass" hayako whisper to luna "so are you going to fight?" luna answer "no until i dont see taiju person"

Luna staring at alleyway "KEEP YOU HAND OFF MY LITTLE BROTHER!" luna said "i think he gonna be here" luna take the coffee and back off little the scars guy said "i dont care if you are girl.....i kill you all" luna scof yuzuha said " you guys get out from here,we leave this to us"

Luna hear running footstep takemichi said "moon,hina,hayako let's go" hina sunddenly shout "takemichhi behide you!..." luna see a guy run he about to attack takemicchi but luna threw the coffe at he face.

"boss?!"luna stand infornt taiju everyone got silent takemicchi ask "moon?" luna look at sheishu mocking him "i dont care you are boss i kill you" he thought 'fuck this girl'.

"hahahah!?" taiji wipe the coffee he look at luna before ask" huh?" kokonoi said "boss" luna said "nice to meet you taiju...i see you are...week" taiju raise he hand about to slap her but hayako take out the gun,everyone silent hayako said "make one more step i shoot your head" luna ask "hayako where you get that gun" she answer "oh...i take with me" luna said "put that gun away" hayako sigh before put the gun away.

Taiju look at hayako luna ask "let's continue " *BAM* luna punch he face taiju smirk he thought 'this is first time i see girl fight me back' taiju kick luna but she dodge and hold he hand she about to flip him but she can't because taiju body is too big and heaveliy.

"heh...you can't" taiju said luna kick he leg make him sit she kick he face,taiju just smile like crazy people.

-Meanwhile-
'what the hell!' kokonoi thought while everyone stand froze hakkai ask takemicchi "who are she?" takemicchi answer  "she is moon, hayako and her is a mafia" takemicchi continue "so they are the legende group and strong" yuzuha silent.

-back to luna-
Taiju kick luna leg she feel blood slowly come out "luna!?" hayako shout luna breath heavily taiju have some wound but not deep he laugh "haha!?...i like you strength!,oh you leg" luna back off taiju said "i let you go because you are fun"

-skiptime-
(home)
-luna-
After my fight with taiju takemichi take me to hospital because my leg got deep i sigh because is gonna be long day,i take my phone and call hayako.
------------------------call------call------------------------
Moon
(hello)

Hayako
(hello,do you need something?)

Moon
(can you buy me food?)

Hayako
(sure..)

Moon
(thank you)

Hayako
(awww moon you said th-)

---------------------------end call-------------------------
I put my phone away and close eyes because hayako will wake me when she arrive.

-aftet hour-
"oi,wake up" luna slowly open her eyes,she see mikey luna ask "mikey? What are you doing here?" he answer "hayako told me to help her buy you food" luna sit she said "oh,thanks mikey" mikey just silent luna take away her blanket.

-mikey-
'fuck...her leg' i blush see her white leg she wearing a short pants moon notice she ask "are you looking at my leg?" i nodded she look away and start to eat,while her eat i look around her roomy eyes stop at pitcure.

"this is your twin?" i ask her,moon stop eat and nodded  thought 'her twin is cute too' moon said "she not like me natsu more hyper and always smile everyone will said she is soft mafia" i nodded understand.

"are you done" mikey ask her he notice some cream on her cheek mikey walk closer luna staring at him weird before ask "what ar-hmph" luna close her eyes when mikey tongue meet her cheek, mikey said "hm,sweet" luna ask "why you do that,you can tell me" mikey smile before said "your reactiom is cute" luna look at he weird and ask "what time it is?" mikey look at her phone "oh is 7;00pm" luna said "you should go home"

Mikey nodded he take the trash and open the door luna said "thanks" mikey smile and walk out,*sigh* luna put hand on her shoulder she can hear her heartbeat go fast, luna lay and close her eyes.

-tomorrow-
-morning-
"argh" luna rubbed her eyes and feel a sick she want to throw up but she hold luna put hand on her forehead and thought 'i sick,so lame' luna lay back and try closer her eyes but the door slam open luna sit her eyes stop at blonde hair.

"what are you doing here?"luna ask,mikey walk and said "you sick,i take care of you"luna ask "how?" mikey put the the food away and tell "yesteday when i lick you cheek i already feel you skin burn" luna silent he continue "dont worry draken,takemicchi emma,hina and hayako will come" luna feel her head spinning she lay down slowly fall sleep.

Mikey pat her head and said "get well soon"did he know draken,emma,takemicchi and hina  staring at him mikey slowly turn and said "don't be creepy".

...._......_....._....._....._...._...._...._...._...._....
Well i mess up this time......😅i hope you guys understand anyword i tyiping,i can feel my brain not working right now...so thank for read my story omg...i think i can't do this but anyway stay safe you guyss