Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Camryn. Camryn Riddle, to be specific. This journey starts in a small town in England. My muggle foster parents never liked me very much, they always said that I was the weirdo of the family and they would always make me do the cooking, cleaning, and even their kids' homework. I had to be adopted after my father was supposedly "gone for good". It was a nightmare, but little did I know that it was all about to change. A letter from a wizard school named "Hogwarts" came in the mail one day, my parents were both confused and angry. They said that I would never go and that I should just die so that I wouldn't bother anyone anymore. I was furious when I heard them say that, so I decided that I would run away. I packed up my stuff and waited for them to go to sleep. Then, I left. I felt so free. I thought that all would work out for me, until I realized that I had no idea how to get to Hogwarts. After what felt like forever, I finally found a train station that went to London.

Note from author: Hey guys...I wanna say that the chapters from now on are gong to be longer. There will be some spicy things and language so...yeah. Also, the first few chapters will be kind of a backstory. The characters are now in 4th year, but I had to tell her backstory of how she got to Hogwarts and met everyone. Don't worry, I'll let you know when it gets to the present time. ENJOY THE STORY!