Chapter 18

I got dressed and left Draco's dorm shortly after him, but long enough that no one knew we were in the dorm together. I went to my dorm, showered and got dressed. I had jeans on and I felt someone come up behind me and pull the belt loop on the back of my pants. I turned around and saw Draco, of course.

"Hey Princess." He said.

"Hey Draco." I replied.

"I was thinking, you could stay at my dorm tonight, or I could stay at yours." He suggested.

"Sure, I'll meet you at your dorm." I answered.

"Ok, I'll see you later Princess." He stated.

"Bye." I responded.

     Harry came up to me.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I was just gonna see if you were okay. I didn't see you at all yesterday." He apologized.

"It's ok. It was just...awkward, to say the least. I replied.

"Yeah, um, I'm sorry...again. I just have to ask, are you and Malfoy dating?" He asked me.

"Um, yeah we are. Why?" I responded.

"Just asking. Um, I'm gonna go." He claimed.

"Uh, ok. Bye Harry." I stated.

"Bye Cam." He replied as he left.

                                 ~ Night Time ~
     I packed some clothes and go over to Draco's dorm. I knocked on the door, Draco opened it, and I went inside.

"Draco." I said as a greeting.

"Princess." He greeted me back.

     I set my stuff down and sat on his bed.

"What are you gonna wear to sleep?" He asked.

"I brought some pjs, why?" I replied.

"Well, I was thinking that you could match me." He stated.

"What are you gonna wear?" I questioned.

"Nothing." He responded with a smirk on his face.

"I might just take you up on that offer." I answered as a smirk grew on my face.

     We both brushed our teeth, took off our clothes, and got into bed. I laid down sort of in a ball formation, and Draco laid right up behind me. He was the big spoon and I was the little spoon. I tried to go to sleep. But Draco, obviously, wouldn't let me.

     Just then, I felt Draco's fingers trace my leg leading up to my thigh. I got more and more wet as he got closer to my heat. He then reached my pussy and spread my lips with two fingers

"This wet for me already?" He asked, chuckling darkly.

     I start to moan a bit and his fingers found their way to my clit, circling it. He slowly slipped his fingers inside me, pumping them at a slow pace. I moved around on his fingers to get

"Getting greedy are we now, Princess." He said as he started pumping his fingers faster.

"D-D-Draco." I moaned.

     He added another finger.

"That's not my name. What's my name?" He asked.

"D-D-D-" I started before he cut me off.

"Remember what I told you. Use your words Princess. What's my name?" He stated as added a fourth finger and started pumping them even faster.

"D-DADDY!" I finally exclaimed.

     He took his fingers out of me.

As soon I as I caught my breath I said, "I never said stop."

"If that's what you want." He replied.

     He stuck all of his fingers in me again and started pumping them in and out. I moaned so loud, you could probably hear me from a whole other house common room.

"I'm gonna cum!" I blurted out.

"If you're like this while I'm just fingering you, I can't imagine how it will be when I actually fuck you." Draco claimed while laughing.

"Y-You know w-what it's l-like." I answered.

"Yeah, but I want to see it again." He replied, smirking.

He then took his fingers out, once again, and started rubbing his dick on my entrance to tease me. I waited and waited to for him to go in and he didn't.

"JUST STICK IT IN ME DADDY!" I screamed.

He then stuck it in. He didn't let me get use to his size before he started thrusting hard and deep.

"Fuck, you feel so good Princess." Draco groaned.

     I moaned in response. He started going faster, hitting my g-spot with every thrust.

"I'm gonna cum." I whined.

"Cum for me, Slut." He replied, thrusting faster you get me to release.

      I came and so did Draco soon after.

"Sit on the chair." I demanded.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Just do it." I replied.

"Okay." He responded as he went over and sat the the chair.

I went towards him and got down on my knees. I then started to stroke his dick, spreading our cum on it more. I then put all of him in my mouth, almost choking, it's so long

"Mmm, Princess." He groaned, his head thrown back and his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

I bobbed my head up and down, trying to get his release. He grabbed my hair, guiding me on him. He finally looked down at me, I kept eye contact as I finished him off, giving him my innocent eyes.

"Don't look at me like your innocent. You know what your doing, you filthy little slut." He said with a serious voice, still moaning a bit.

I felt his dick twitch in my mouth and he came not long after.

"You take me so fucking well." He said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N - Sorry this chapter got a little long. I'm gonna finish it on a new chapter.