Chapter 11

"Are you ok?" Draco asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine", I replied while wiping tears from my face.

After I stopped hugging Draco I asked, "How did you know I was here? Were you following me?"

"It's none of your business!" Draco responded harshly.

"Umm, I think it is." I replied.

"Whatever." Draco said as he rolled his eyes.

     I noticed he was still holding my waist and I still had my hands on his shoulders. There was an awkward silence as I noticed that Draco had been looking down at my body.

"Oh! My clothes!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, you should probably put those on", Draco responded and he turned around slightly mocked me.

"Oh shut up", I said as I put my clothes on.

     Both of us had totally forgotten that Cedric was still unconscious on the ground. Once my clothes were back on, me and Draco walked to my dorm.

Once we were inside, I looked at Draco's knuckles and suggested, "Come with me."

     I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom. I turned the sink on and cleaned off his knuckles.

"Thanks", he said shyly.

"No problem", I replied.

"I'm gonna kill him", Draco whispered aggressively.

I grabbed his hand and said, "Please, don't get yourself in trouble because of me".

"He needs to pay", Draco replied as he clenched his fists.

     An hour went by and Draco was still in my dorm.

There was another awkward silence until Draco said, "I'm horny."

     I was shocked.

"Why in hell would I need to know that?!" I slightly yelled.

     At that point, I had forgotten all about what happened with Cedric.

"I don't know, I just needed to tell someone", he replied.

"What was I supposed to say, wanna fuck?" I asked while making a face of disgust.

"No, ew, why would you ask that?", he responded, also in disgust.

"I'm bored." I stated randomly.

"I heard that they are hosting a party in the common room tomorrow night." Draco replied.

"We should go. Maybe you can find yourself a girl to fuck there", I suggested.

"Yeah, you're right. I guess we should go", Draco responded as he gave in to the idea.

"I'll be there", I stated.

     After that, Draco left my dorm and I went to sleep.