Chapter 16

~ Later that day ~
I was walking around outside, when Cedric came up to me.

"Can we, uh, talk, Cam?", he asked nervously.

"Uh, I'm not sure that's a good idea-" I responded before he cut me off.

"Please, it won't take long", he begged.

"Ok I guess", I gave in.

"Ok, thank you. I wanted to apologize for the other night. I don't know what got into me. I hope you can forgive me" he said.

"Oh, um, it's ok", I replied.

"Also, I just need to ask. Are you with Malfoy?", he questioned.

"N-", I tried to say.

Draco had cut me off.

"WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING HER DIGGORY?!", Draco yelled.

"I was just-" Cedric got cut off.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" Draco continued.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry. Bye Cam", Cedric said as he walked off.

"Why the hell was he talking to you Cam", Draco asked me.

"He was apologizing", I replied.

"Well, he needs to stay away from you", Draco responded.

"I didn't need you to save me, I had it under control", I stated angrily.

"Under control?! He literally tried to sexually assault you!", he yelled.

"But he said he's sorry!" I yelled back.

He grabbed my arm and started dragging me back into the castle. He pulled me into a closet and shut the door.

"Don't forget who's in charge here Riddle", he said.

"In charge?! Who said you were in charge?!" I responded.

He grabbed my waist and gripped it tightly.

"What the he-" I said.

Once again, he cut me off.

"You better start behaving", he warned me.

"Or else what?" I replied.

He got closer to me. So close I was up against the wall and I could feel his heart beating close to mine. I guess he could feel my heart racing after that.

"Don't test me, Riddle", he stated.

I hesitated to reply. He then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. I didn't want to, but at the same time...let's just say I got caught up in the moment. He then moved back a bit, so I grabbed his robe and pulled him closer.

"Wanna go to my dorm?", he asked.

I nodded.  We walked to his dorm quickly and slammed the door. He started to kiss me again. This time, he took my robe off and I took off his. He took his shirt off and I took off mine. Then we took off our pants. For a second, he just stood there and stared my up and down while smirking.

He then put me on the bed and got on top of me. Still kissing, we took off our underwear. (We used protection this time) and without warning he went in me. I moaned. At first he went slow, but he got faster and faster. He kissed me and reached down to massage one of my boobs, not breaking the kiss.

"Damn you're tight, Princess", he said while smirking, finally breaking the kiss.

After both of our releases, he pulled out and laid down next to me.

"I love fucking you", Draco said randomly.

"I love getting fucked by you", I replied.