Chapter 2

I noticed a supply list that consisted of a wand, a quill with ink, and other weird things that I'd never seen or heard of. I had no one to ask for help, until I saw someone with the same list. I saw a tall man with long, platinum blonde hair and a child with the same hair color but shorter.

I went up to them and asked, "Um, can you help me with this...I - I'm a bit confused-".

     I got cut off by the tall man.
"We don't associate with muggle-borns." The man said angrily.

I replied, "I guess if you call being the daughter of Lord Voldemort and being a muggle-born the same thing, then yeah sure."

The man got wide-eyed and said, "Oh my, you must be Camryn Riddle. I'm terribly sorry for the confusion. I'm Lucius, Lucius Malfoy and this is my son Draco. Why, you and Draco are in the same year. We'll help with your way to Diagon Alley."

I respond, "Oh, well nice to meet you both. One question, what is Diagon Alley?"

     The man then frowned a bit, but quickly put on a fake smile.

"Diagon Alley is where you will find the supplies on your list needed to attend Hogwarts."

I replied, "Oh, my bad."

The man said, "Don't worry. Follow us."

     After what felt like a lifetime, we arrived at a place with tons of shops. Mr. Malfoy suggested that we split up from there, and he didn't seem too fond of me so I just left. I found everything I needed with no problem, but many were shocked to see me and started to stare.

     Afterwards, I went back to the Malfoys and told them that I had run away so I had no where to stay. They so "graciously" let me stay with them until it was time to go to Hogwarts. Draco seemed like he didn't like me. He never said anything about it, but I could tell by the way he glared at me.