Chapter 32

I got up and grabbed Draco's hand. I started to lead him.

"Where are we going?" Draco asked and I just ignored.

I led him to one of the many bedrooms in the house.

"Oh I see. Strip." He demanded.

I striped. He took his clothes off as well. I stared at his erection.

"Already? I haven't even done anything." I said, smirking.

I walked over to him and got on my knees. I grabbed his dick and shoved it in my mouth. A little at first, but then all of it. I pumped it in and out of my mouth. I started to gag, it was so long.

"Mmm." I heard Draco groan.

I felt him get close so I stopped.

He laid down on the bed and I straddled his lap. He sat up.

"Ride my dick." He whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine.

He laid back down. I slowly started to go down on his dick. I could tell he grew impatient because he grabbed my hips and pulled me down all the way. I moaned at the length. I slowly got used to it.

"Bounce." He demanded.

I obeyed. I started to bounce. Faster and faster. Harder and harder.

"Fuck." I moaned.

Draco slightly laughed at me.

"W-What?" I struggled to ask.

"Is it too much for you?" He answered with a question.

"N-No." I moaned out.

He smiled.

"I'm gonna cum." I whined.

"Me too." He replied.

We both came.

"S-Sit me on your d-dick." I asked through moans.

"What's the magic word?" He answered.

"P-please D-Daddy." I begged.

He chuckled at my begging and then sat up. He then picked me up and sat me on his lap. His dick went in me once again. I bounced a bit, but I was so tired I could barely do anything.

"Aww is my Princess too tired from being fucked by Daddy?" Draco teased.

I nodded my head and he just laughed. He started to bite my neck, leaving hickeys.

"My little slut is tired isn't she?" He asked.

     I nodded once again, and we stopped. He picked me up and took me back to our room. He grabbed some clothes and he helped me change, and he changed himself. I climbed in bed and he did too. He cuddled with me.

"Y/n, out of respect for what you said. I think that we shouldn't have sex as much. Like you said, it shouldn't be our whole relationship." Draco stated.

He made a good point. I did say that.

"Okay how about we still have sex a lot-" I suggested.

He laughed.

"-but we do other things too. Like picnics and fun stuff." I continued.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He said.

I smiled at him and he kissed me. We then went to sleep.