Chapter 34

I wake up the next morning and see that Draco is still asleep, so I let him sleep. I get up and make breakfast. I make French toast, bacon and eggs. Just as I finish, I see Draco walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning Princess." He says.

"Good morning Mi Amor." I respond.

"What did you make?" He asks.

"French toast, bacon, and eggs." I answer as I turn off the stove.

"That sounds delicious, but I think I'll just have you." He states as he picks me up and sits me on the counter.

"Someone woke up horny." I claim.

He smiles and starts to kiss my neck leaving marks. It makes me softly moan. He laughs. He crashes his lips onto mine. While doing so, he starts to slide my shorts down, teasing me.

"Well, the food's getting cold." He says as he stops and acts like nothing happened, leaving me slightly mad and surprised.

He serves himself some of the food and so do I. We finish eating and I clean the kitchen. Draco comes up behind me.

"Now, where were we?" He whispers in my ear.

He lifts me up on the counter once again, and comes between my legs. We make out. He slides down my shorts completely and throws them somewhere. He starts to kiss my neck and we take each other's clothes off completely.

He rubs my clit with his tip. I moan slightly.

"I barely even did anything Princess." He states, smiling.

He taps his dick on my entrance, teasing me once again. I get frustrated.

"Daddy please, just stick it in me already." I whine.

With that he shoves his dick in me. I moan as I get adjusted to the length. He starts pumping it in and out fast. I am a moaning mess at this point.

"That's it Princess, moan for me." He whispers, going faster.

"I'm gonna cum." I claim.

"Go ahead." He allows.

I cum. I can tell he was getting close.

"Lay down on the floor." I demand.

He pulls out and lays on the floor. I straddle his lap and slowly go down on his dick. He uses my hips and pulls me down all the way. I moan loudly. I ride him. I bounce really fast so that I get him to cum. I could hear his grunts and our skin slapping together. He eventually picks me up off his lap and cums. I lay down on the floor next to him, out of breath.

"Now I have to clean the fucking kitchen again." I yell.

We both laugh.

"That's another room done." He states.

After that we get up and get dressed, I cleaned the kitchen and we go on with the rest of our day.