Chapter 6

I opened my eyes and shot straight up. I realized that it was all a dream. Draco wasn't in love with me and he didn't feel that way about me. Just then I hear more chuckling next to me and I look over to see Draco standing there. He had been watching me sleep like a weirdo.

"WHAT THE FUCK MALFOY! WERE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP?!" I scream.

"Don't worry. I was only here for the part where you confessed your feelings to me while sleep talking." Draco replies while laughing.

"I was not confessing my feelings for you! It was actually quite the opposite. You were confessing your feelings for me." I said.

"Oh is that right? You know Riddle, you're such a bad fucking liar." Draco snarled.

"Shut the hell up and get out of my dorm Malfoy!" I yelled.

     After Draco left, I got up and ready. I was walking down the hallway, when I had what felt like a flashback. It was different though, it seemed like it had happened but I didn't remember it at all until now. In my flashback, I saw Draco. He was running his hands down my body. It really grossed me out. Like I legit wanted to throw up. Why had I seen that? That had never happened...right? I was so confused.

     I didn't know what to do so I skipped class that day. I went back to my dorm and think of possible reasons for having this "flashback". Was it even real? For a second, my questions changed. I went from asking "is this even real?" to "did it even feel good" or "why Malfoy?" After school had ended, I heard a knock on the door.