Chapter 9

When we arrived at Hogsmead, I decided to go and hang with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Hermione and I had become good friends and I learned to live with her annoyingness. We went to different stores and got Butterbeer. For once, I was enjoying myself and having a good time. Just then, Cedric came up to me.

"Hey Cam, how has your day been?" He asked.

"Great actually, how about yours?" I replied.

"Great as well. I actually wanted to ask you if maybe you wanted to hang out sometime?" He said nervously.

"Sure. How about we hang out later tonight?" I questioned.

"Yeah, that works. Um, meet me outside the Hufflepuff common room tonight at 7:00." He said.

"Ok, see you." I replied.

     We both waved and then he walked away. I split off from the group so I could be alone. I've always been much of a loner even though I don't seem like it. While I was walking, I felt a cold hand pull me into a dark alley between stores. Of course, it was Draco.

"What the hell Malfoy?!" I slightly yelled.

"Don't you even think about hanging out with Diggory." Draco scolded.

"I can hang out with who I want. You don't own me." I stated.

"Cam, I'm only doing this for your own good!" He said.

"My own good?! Why do you care so much?" I questioned angrily.

"Please Cam, listen to me!" He responded as he gripped my waist with both hands.

"What the hell are you doing Malfoy?!" I yelled as I tried to remove his hands.

     He had a tight grip on my and I couldn't move.

"Cam, do not go with Diggory." Draco scolded again.

"You can't stop me and you can't do anything about it!" I yelled as I finally freed myself and walked off.